Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 614 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Has anyone seen the newest Doctor Who episode?

Quote:(09-04-2014, 02:09 AM)scicheetah Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think it's complete bs that everyone says "You have to start with the 10th doctor". No the 9th doctor's season wasn't super amazing, but that's only because they were still getting used to having doctor who again. On top of that, there are a lot of references in Tenant's seasons that were from Eccleston's season.

As far as the new episodes go, I'm hoping that we start to get a little more insight into what's going on. Anyone have any ideas as to who the woman is? if you've seen the episodes, you know who I'm talking about.

At a guess I'm going to say

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-04-2014, 02:28 AM)scicheetah Wrote:

Actually, that would be really cool if they brought her back. I know that they do like to bring back older characters in the newer seasons. I'm still hoping for his daughter to come back.

I'm pretty sure there's been some sort of falling out between Moffat and Tennant. His body language doing interviews and in the 50th anniversary suggest he was quite uncomfortable about returning.

If this is true it would make it hard for Georgia Moffett to return so it's possible he hired someone else to do the job.

She does look like a cross between eye patch lady and church lady so my money is on new character though.

Hell it could somehow be River. *shudder*

Quote:(09-04-2014, 02:17 AM)itaxim Wrote:

At a guess I'm going to say

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Actually, that would be really cool if they brought her back. I know that they do like to bring back older characters in the newer seasons. I'm still hoping for his daughter to come back.

Quote:(09-04-2014, 02:38 AM)itaxim Wrote:

Hell it could somehow be River. *shudder*

We've been thinking this too. Don't forget the end of the last season before the 50th anniversary and the christmas special.

The whole ' Welcome to Heaven' thing makes me think back to the Library. I feel like the Tardis is doing something similar to what the Doctor did for River before she died, and if it IS River, it's the one that is living in the computer.

Which would make a lot of sense too. Honestly, that makes the most sense so far considering what we've been given.

I'm waiting for the episode in Spain, november aprox :sad:(

I haven't watch Dr Who since the 80s. What Dr or what season would you all recommend starting with for the new Drs?

Quote:(09-04-2014, 06:46 PM)grotudoli Wrote:

I haven't watch Dr Who since the 80s. What Dr or what season would you all recommend starting with for the new Drs?

a lot of people say start with series 2 of the new series, but I still say start right from the beginning with Christopher Eccleston. It's not the best, but they kinda fill you in on some stuff and you gotta see what they do with Rose in order to understand a lot of the stuff they hint at later in the series.

recently got into Doctor who and have been watching 3 or 4 episodes a night to catch up to the new shows - never had BBC before and now a friend is showing me her collection - wish I had watched them before. the new episodes look good, cant wait to get caught up. I do laser art for a living and have been creating dr who items, magnets, 3d tardis etc