Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 335 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
How Do I Find a Group That is Right For Me?

I have much to offer yet, have a long ways to go to be of use. I am interested in various computer related topics, and have been teaching myself the basics for several years now (outside of being a user).

I am seeking a friend, mentor, relatively close to my location so I can actually hang out with them and we can sit in a dark basement with junk food for the weekend grinding on projects, learning environments, etc.

I guess a study group? or a Newb friendly group? Is there even such a thing in the world of hacking, be it ethical or non ethical.

And do I even need to ask, or state my position of ethics? I wouldn't know how to classify myself with my ethics, goals, standards, etc. I feel I sit in the grey hat area of things. I am not a hacker, but the actions and things I want to learn are kinda dark, whether used for good or bad. How can I find my place and yet be around others who are similar? I appreciate any direction you may be able to provide.

Quote:(01-13-2022, 06:50 PM)Incognito Mode Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have much to offer yet, have a long ways to go to be of use. I am interested in various computer related topics, and have been teaching myself the basics for several years now (outside of being a user).

I am seeking a friend, mentor, relatively close to my location so I can actually hang out with them and we can sit in a dark basement with junk food for the weekend grinding on projects, learning environments, etc.

I guess a study group? or a Newb friendly group? Is there even such a thing in the world of hacking, be it ethical or non ethical.

And do I even need to ask, or state my position of ethics? I wouldn't know how to classify myself with my ethics, goals, standards, etc. I feel I sit in the grey hat area of things. I am not a hacker, but the actions and things I want to learn are kinda dark, whether used for good or bad. How can I find my place and yet be around others who are similar? I appreciate any direction you may be able to provide.
Im interested to be ur friend (:

Quote:(02-20-2022, 05:31 PM)PyroFenrir Wrote:

Quote: (01-13-2022, 06:50 PM)Incognito Mode Wrote:

Interested :smile: I feel you, same situation here. So drop me a dm if your still looking, probably wont be you mentor, but would be cool to learn from each other.

Quote:(05-02-2022, 09:12 PM)VisstickNL Wrote:

Quote: (02-20-2022, 05:31 PM)PyroFenrir Wrote:

Quote: (01-13-2022, 06:50 PM)Incognito Mode Wrote:

Interested :smile: I feel you, same situation here. So drop me a dm if your still looking, probably wont be you mentor, but would be cool to learn from each other.
He/she hasn't been active for almost 4 months, so you may be waiting a while for a reply.

Yea I checked that indeed, the replyer was tho :wink:

Thanks Mothered!

Quote:(05-03-2022, 07:52 AM)VisstickNL Wrote:

Yea I checked that indeed, the replyer was tho :wink:
Got It.

I thought you quoted the OP.

Quote:(01-13-2022, 06:50 PM)Incognito Mode Wrote:

im struggling with the same thing. did u find a group right for u in the end???