Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 808 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
How do you tell someone they smell?

Quote:(11-03-2022, 06:10 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sometimes you just have to tell them: "You smell like shit." Be blunt, offer them deodorant.

Had this happen with a friend once and unless you're blunt, they probably don't realize. You're doing them a favor.
exactly

Don't be a dick about it, but you can certainly tell them so. I'm sure they'll appreciate you looking out for them.

I'd say, the above responses are fine, just do it privately and in a non confrontational manner. On the flip side, Steve Jobs had that issue when he worked for atari, and people complained but he must have done enough of a good job, that the owner simply put him on night shift to work by himself instead of firing him.

Throw cold water on them!

What kinda friends you rollin with?? lol Nah honestly this happend to me one time too with my long time friend and actually I found this pretty easy since we were pretty much best friends by then. I just told him straight like that. You smell bro. Real friends don't let them embarrass themselves like that. Same way I would tell him you gotta booger hanging off your nose a real one would let you know cuz maybe they might be completely unaware. If they let you make an ass out of yourself that might not be a real friend. Unless they ARE aware in that case I would say it's time reevaluate the people the around you.

When you are around them make sure to stare at them while physically cringing. If they ask "what?" just say "nothing" and keep gaslighting them until they get the memo.

The creme de la creme is shitting your pants and blaming it on them - that'll show them.

Quote:(12-05-2022, 12:42 AM)grandmothered Wrote:

When you are around them make sure to stare at them while physically cringing. If they ask "what?" just say "nothing" and keep gaslighting them until they get the memo.
Quote:When you are around them make sure to stare at them while physically cringing. If they ask "what?" just say "nothing" and keep gaslighting them until they get the memo start running for their lives.

Quote:(10-24-2022, 03:53 PM)hhjj2 Wrote:

Odd one I know! But a long time friend has been smelling real bad lately and I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to offend him but I need to do something about it!

Gift them a deodorant so they get the hint lol

You don’t you just pray someone else does it for you

Just straight up tell them. There is no need for beating around the bush. The person will be grateful (maybe slightly offended) that you told them