Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 808 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
How do you tell someone they smell?

Ask your friend whether the smell is emanating from you or him. You will point out the quandary, but will not point out the blame.

I would try to be polite and say it nicely, so that the person doesn't think I try to be rude or something like that

i dont think its the right thing to do. sonmetimes theres nothing they can do to change it

I have found that more often than not, usually people appreciate it if you inform them of things that might be off-putting to other people. Especially if you know the person and has regular contact with that person, like a friend.

Just don't be weird about it, be overly informative about it, or try to get too involved in his situation.

If he has an issue, he knows about it and will tell you, and if he needs help he will ask. Other than that, give the person a heads-up and leave it at that.

Well, this has been my experience.

Quote:(02-02-2023, 06:13 PM)bobbyBoy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i dont think its the right thing to do. sonmetimes theres nothing they can do to change it
Many people are not fully aware of their own body odour until someone brings It to their attention, thereby they'll make the necessary changes.

Just talk to him. As a real friend you should be able to talk about those things.

With a joke and away from everybody else

It can be a sensitive topic, but it's best to be honest and respectful. Try to mention it privately and offer solutions.

It's really hard to say it but you gotta try. I would be honest about the smell, but also be honest with how it makes you feel bad to tell them.

Don't be a dick about it, but you can certainly tell them so. I'm sure they'll appreciate you looking out for them.