Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My recommendations for antivirus

Quote:(12-19-2022, 09:38 AM)drunnnkz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I was only using Windows Defender until reading this post because I thought there s no need for it as long as I keep it clean and don't download or click on stuff that doesn't seem right.
I will give Avast a try. Is the free version the way to go or do you recommend updating to premium?

eset nod32 for premium, it usually is the first to detect any kind of malware and has a rep for it.

Quote:(12-19-2022, 09:38 AM)drunnnkz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I will give Avast a try. Is the free version the way to go or do you recommend updating to premium?
I've been using the free version for over 5 years, and It serves Its purpose extremely well.

As said In my previous post, you may find the popups (bottom righthand corner of the system tray/taskbar) somewhat annoying, but It only happens once or twice every second day or so.

I use ESET NOD 32 and Malwarebytes Premium.
Nod32 I use trial key and reset it every 20 days.
It's perfect this way ^^

On Windows I've stuck with Windows Defender for a couple years, and never had problems. It gets almost daily updates, is literally baked into the operating system, it consistently scores high on AV-Test and AV-Comparatives, and I don't have to worry about cracking or subscriptions.

As for Linux, no antivirus. All of my packages come from official repositories. I have quite a bit of hardening in my kernel and sysctl though.