Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10

Quote:(01-06-2018, 04:08 PM)Sun0228 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I consider using windows as a big big NOPE in my life, literally anything you need to do can be done without loosing any of your nerves on *LinuX*.

Couldn't disagree more. There's a lot of things that aren't inherently native or even friendly to Linux and while you can sort of fumble your way through it to make it work, you will definitely lose a lot of your nerves in the process. PC is filled with flaws, but it's popular because it's user friendly. Linux is not. Even Ubuntu requires some knowhow.

Quote:(01-06-2018, 04:23 PM)Mom Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2018, 04:08 PM)Sun0228 Wrote:

I consider using windows as a big big NOPE in my life, literally anything you need to do can be done without loosing any of your nerves on *LinuX*.

Couldn't disagree more. There's a lot of things that aren't inherently native or even friendly to Linux and while you can sort of fumble your way through it to make it work, you will definitely lose a lot of your nerves in the process. PC is filled with flaws, but it's popular because it's user friendly. Linux is not. Even Ubuntu requires some knowhow.

Idk, I'd not switch back to windows, since I use Linux I love the stability, that it's fast, that't it never lags... I've never run into any issues during regular work which would require me to use windows. Yeah setting up an FTP server was a bit harder then clicking "start" but I could cope with it! Only reason why I have a few winshit virtual boxes is because I am interested in making viruses on that platform.

.... and gaming, yep I will have winshit in the future for gaming purposes.

Quote:(01-06-2018, 04:23 PM)Mom Wrote:

There's a lot of things that aren't inherently native or even friendly to Linux and while you can sort of fumble your way through it to make it work, you will definitely lose a lot of your nerves in the process.

As with every new environment, It's all relative to familiarization.

I do agree that Linux may be daunting at first to those who've never set eyes on It, but In my experience when dedicatedly working on It, It doesn't take long to become accustomed to It's overall usability.

you can change that via control panel!

Quote:(02-10-2018, 09:58 AM)benken Wrote:

you can change that via control panel!

Not In Windows 10.

Unlike It's predecessors, the Windows Update feature Is not Included In Control Panel.

I think stopping the windows update service and changing it to manual start also works. Can anyone confirm?

Quote:(02-10-2018, 10:45 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote:

I think stopping the windows update service and changing it to manual start also works. Can anyone confirm?

Exactly what I've posted

, except It must be set to "Disabled".

Quote:(02-10-2018, 01:52 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 10:45 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote:

Exactly what I've posted

Yeah that's what I've done for a number of our clients here. So I can vouch that that works and stops updates rolling out.

Quote:(04-03-2018, 04:01 PM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 01:52 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 10:45 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote:

Exactly what I've posted

Yeah that's what I've done for a number of our clients here. So I can vouch that that works and stops updates rolling out.

Indeed It Is effective.

Given Microsoft didn't Include a native option to disable Windows updates via the OS (In Windows 10), I'm surprised they didn't prevent the Windows Update service from being disabled.

You can turn the updates off manually by going in the control panel tab then in updates and securities and turning the automatic tab off