Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 377 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly)

Note that you can earn like $2-5 at the beginning, and as time passes you can easily earn $50 a day, but it may take some time.

Also this is easy and takes almost no effort to earn.

1. Register on AdFocus (

[To see links please register here]

)
2. Shrink any random link
3. Make website (blogger suggested)
4. In <head> tag add this code: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10;url=YOUR_ADFOCUS_LINK" />
5. Save html
6. Register on HitLeap (

)
7. Add your WEBSITE link (my websites > add new website)
8. Clone it 2 times (to get 3 same websites)
9. Download HitLeap software (go to Earn Traffic)
10. Login on downloaded software and minimize it

Pro tip: Add hitleap software to system startup

Full explanation:

When you create a blog and add html i gave you above, it's gonna redirect blog viewers to your adfocus link after 10 seconds. When you added your website to hitleap, users will start visiting your blog (same as you visit their websites on hitleap software) and will be there for 60 seconds. In those 60 seconds, after first 10 your blog will redirect them to your adfocus link. After 5 seconds pass, viewer will earn you money on adfocus and will remain some more time there, which is not important. Also you lost a hit on HitLeap because of his view. To get more blog views you need more hits, to get more hits you need to browse more of other users websites, which hitleap viewer (software) is doing. Best thing to do is just to minimize it and do your stuff. Also it would be nice to start hitleap viewer software on more computers (if you have few computers in your house, with different ip addresses). Running hitleap viewer on your friend's computer is also nice (but crazy) idea, which will also boost your profit.

Earning summary

In the beginning, you'll earn somewhat $0.5-2 a day. When you get enough to withdraw (minimum $10 on adfocus), you can buy website slots OR traffic on hitleap. Personally, i think both are great and really cheap (10k hits for $6 and 10 extra slots for $4/month) and you'll always get more than $10 a month (if you're doing this right, of course). Investing in hitleap will generate you more and more money. If you buy 10k hits for $6, you will earn more than $6 of your views with 10,000 hits for your website and then you will again buy hits increasing your monthly profit. AdFocus will never get your account suspended for this (i'm pretty much experienced with this method, i've never got any of my adfocus accounts banned/flagged).

I hope you liked this thread, it took me some time to write all this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or simply reply below, i'll be happy to respond!

Also i would love if you'd check out

, basically it's combo (email:pass, user:pass, phone...) high-quality Leecher. Soon v1.0.2 with some fixes

I'm actually going to try this when I get some spare time. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

The HTML template In Blogger Is extremely easy to edit. Those who cannot find the <head> tag, expand all codes by clicking the arrows to the left of the template.
Thanks for this.

Quote:(09-28-2017, 02:24 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

Do not use adfoc.us. It's a scam. I had 20$, gathered by legit methods and the moment I requested payout I got banned. Btw thank you for sharing the method. Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up, I shall look for alternatives.

What happened to you Is terrible. Everything legit, and banned when claiming what's rightfully yours.
Ridiculous.

Won't I need to have a slightly popular blog to have this work?

Do not use adfoc.us. It's a scam. I had 20$, gathered by legit methods and the moment I requested payout I got banned. Btw thank you for sharing the method. Cheers.

Quote:(09-28-2017, 02:24 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

Well, there are a lots of people still using it for years with withdrawal proofs

They may suck a little bit, but they surely withdraw fine in most cases.

Quote:(09-28-2017, 02:20 PM)--null-- Wrote:

Won't I need to have a slightly popular blog to have this work?

No, you'll receive traffic with hitleap

I would however suggest you populate your "blog" with something, just in case someone takes a look from either company, Plenty of crap you can copy and paste, or just make up random bullshit.

Quote:(09-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Ecks Wrote:

I would however suggest you populate your "blog" with something, just in case someone takes a look from either company, Plenty of crap you can copy and paste, or just make up random bullshit.

I agree on that. There's a high chance of that happening, and you don't want to screw up.

Quote:(09-29-2017, 03:20 AM)godzilla5123 Wrote:

Quote: (09-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Ecks Wrote:

I agree on that. There's a high chance of that happening, and you don't want to screw up.

If we want to talk about this in that way, this method is shit.

I've been doing that - making a blog (e.g: food, news etc), populating it with about 100-200 posts (just copied from another food/news site) and added TONS of earning scripts (no redirects, user will stay on the website after few popups).

Earnings for that are massive.