Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 500 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How to get a new government identity and get a fresh start at life.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 08:41 PM)The Corona King Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-02-2020, 08:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Given the username "The Corona King", I am sensing strong troll vibes. Possibly the funniest and oddest thing I've read all day.

I could say the same of your strange username. It’s just a username. Nothing personal

Jiggly is the well known virus that's killed thousands of people. Beware!

Quote:(04-03-2020, 12:47 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 08:41 PM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 08:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Given the username "The Corona King", I am sensing strong troll vibes. Possibly the funniest and oddest thing I've read all day.

I could say the same of your strange username. It’s just a username. Nothing personal

Jiggly is the well known virus that's killed thousands of people. Beware!

In my username, I am referring to Corona beer, not a virus

I don't know why, but even after this lunatic post I still like this guy lol

Quote:(04-03-2020, 05:03 PM)Malcom Wrote:

I don't know why, but even after this lunatic post I still like this guy lol

Thank you, but this is not lunatic and is entirely possible. I am planning to meet with my personal homeless friend again in three days.

Quote:Step #1: Find a homeless person
I have huge respect for the homeless, and do not target them under any circumstances.

There are many scammers, but I donate a few essentials from time-to-time to those who're legit.

Quote:(04-04-2020, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

I have huge respect for the homeless, and do not target them under any circumstances.

There are many scammers, but I donate a few essentials from time-to-time to those who're legit.

The Pursuit Of Happyness really changed my opinion. You never know what type of person a homeless person really is.

If you don't trust someone homeless, just give them clothes or food. It's a much better option than money.

Quote:(04-04-2020, 04:54 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2020, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

The Pursuit Of Happyness really changed my opinion. You never know what type of person a homeless person really is.
I watched The Pursuit Of Happyness when It was first released, and loved every minute of It.

Quote:If you don't trust someone homeless, just give them clothes or food. It's a much better option than money.
Very valid point.

That way, you know that they'll utilize the commodities wisely.

Quote:(04-04-2020, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless. I fucked up hard and life and had a good life, and fucked it all up out of retardation. But, homeless people are desperate, and do tend to steal from other homeless people themselves.

Quote:(04-05-2020, 06:31 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless.

Firstly, I wish you all the best with life Itself and do hope It doesn't lead to living on the streets.

That aside and on the grounds that you're homeless, how would you feel If what you've posted In this thread, was actually used against "you?".

Quote:(04-09-2020, 06:17 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2020, 07:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2020, 06:31 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless.

Firstly, I wish you all the best with life Itself and do hope It doesn't lead to living on the streets.

That aside and on the grounds that you're homeless, how would you feel If what you've posted In this thread, was actually used against "you?".

Used against me in what regard?

In other words, If the roles were reversed.