Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 500 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How to get a new government identity and get a fresh start at life.

Quote:(04-05-2020, 07:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-05-2020, 06:31 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless.

Firstly, I wish you all the best with life Itself and do hope It doesn't lead to living on the streets.

That aside and on the grounds that you're homeless, how would you feel If what you've posted In this thread, was actually used against "you?".

Used against me in what regard?

Not gonna lie, love reading stupid shit like this. Really took a deep turn with the whole "find a homeless guy and murder him"

Quote:(04-05-2020, 06:31 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2020, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Step #1: Find a homeless person
I have huge respect for the homeless, and do not target them under any circumstances.

There are many scammers, but I donate a few essentials from time-to-time to those who're legit.

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless. I fucked up hard and life and had a good life, and fucked it all up out of retardation. But, homeless people are desperate, and do tend to steal from other homeless people themselves.

So much respect you're plotting to murder someone. Sureeeeeee

Quote:(04-09-2020, 06:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2020, 06:17 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2020, 07:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Firstly, I wish you all the best with life Itself and do hope It doesn't lead to living on the streets.

That aside and on the grounds that you're homeless, how would you feel If what you've posted In this thread, was actually used against "you?".

Used against me in what regard?

In other words, If the roles were reversed.

Well, I would find that funny, and like any other homeless man being a target for identity theft, I would feel powerless.

Quote: (04-09-2020, 07:19 AM)Parliament Wrote:

Not gonna lie, love reading stupid shit like this. Really took a deep turn with the whole "find a homeless guy and murder him"

Well, it isn’t really stupid; it is just identity theft (which is very easy for a homeless person as they are already off the grid).

Quote: (04-09-2020, 10:37 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2020, 06:31 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2020, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

I have huge respect for the homeless, and do not target them under any circumstances.

There are many scammers, but I donate a few essentials from time-to-time to those who're legit.

I respect them, too, because I am literally about to be homeless. I fucked up hard and life and had a good life, and fucked it all up out of retardation. But, homeless people are desperate, and do tend to steal from other homeless people themselves.

So much respect you're plotting to murder someone. Sureeeeeee

My sentence if I plead guilty may only be three months of probation, so I may not have to murder the homeless man at all; just steal his identity for a passport in his name and all that to travel and do other things with a criminal record.

Legit thread. Seen it work before.

Now this was a good few minutes spent reading the post. Before clicking I thought you were going to impart some wisdom, the punchline was more than satisfactory.

hello if need any psd template verification document my telegra_m: @psdnewdoc

Give my 5 minutes back. It was entertaining as hell though