Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
I done goofed

When shit like this happened to me I just had to remove unwanted plugins that were somehow installed and check the control panel and uninstall obvious adware bullshit.

Quote:(11-26-2014, 02:02 AM)B4Sh_BuLLy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

When shit like this happened to me I just had to remove unwanted plugins that were somehow installed and check the control panel and uninstall obvious adware bullshit.

This^

The same thing happened to my little sister's laptop and I did pretty much what B4Sh_BuLLy said to fix it.

Install avast.
Problems solved.

Quote:(11-26-2014, 05:38 AM)Techno Wrote:

Install avast.
Problems solved.

I would but I don't approve of satanic software in my computer.

Seriously. MBytes aggravates me enough with all the notifications. Don't need Avast piling in the mix.
I remember having Avast long ago. Fuckin' nightmare.

They've got premium now but its basically just filler since Free gives you almost all useful functionality anyways. Free is still a thing of course.
Oh, and also.
Don't. Use. Iobit software.

Quote:(11-26-2014, 05:40 AM)Mom Wrote:

I would but I don't approve of satanic software in my computer.

Seriously. MBytes aggravates me enough with all the notifications. Don't need Avast piling in the mix.
I remember having Avast long ago. Fuckin' nightmare.

Satanic? Wat you mean. Avast is purely christian work. (totally)
MB really is only good for assorted file scanning. Even if you have premium with live shields, the protection is just not as good as what avast has going for free.
Best setup =
MB free for file scanning
Avast free for the shields.

And they don't conflict either for whatever reason.

Quote:(11-26-2014, 05:50 AM)Techno Wrote:

They've got premium now but its basically just filler since Free gives you almost all useful functionality anyways. Free is still a thing of course.
Oh, and also.
Don't. Use. Iobit software.

You forget yourself. I'm the mother here. Ain't givin' me commands.

Though, why is that?

Quote:(11-26-2014, 05:43 AM)Techno Wrote:

Satanic? Wat you mean. Avast is purely christian work. (totally)
MB really is only good for assorted file scanning. Even if you have premium with live shields, the protection is just not as good as what avast has going for free.
Best setup =
MB free for file scanning
Avast free for the shields.

And they don't conflict either for whatever reason.

Eh. I may consider it seeing as how my System Care stopped being useful and expired anyways.

Does Avast still rock the completely free model or do they have premium now?
Would look it up but holy shit on a stick Google is vomiting on the ground and loading at speeds only slightly above that of a dying snail.

#UsingPhoneAsWirelessHotspotTroubles

Ok, Mom.

I want an extra peach pocket for this.

Well, thanks for the help folks but there was absolutely no luck.

Finally just restored my computer to a previous point ( about a week ago, no biggie ) and it's all gone, thank god.

Now Malwarebytes is being a little shit but I'm way too lazy to deal with that right now.