Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
I done goofed

Quote:(11-26-2014, 05:56 AM)Techno Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Mostly because unless you have money to fork over, alot of the features on things like System care and game booster can be found else where for free without having to install a fuckload of adware and software filler.

Never got adware from it. Ah well, I'll just uninstall it when the time comes because, as said, shit expired. Thanks anyways.

Also change your avatar back. Your old one was better. :V

Mostly because unless you have money to fork over, alot of the features on things like System care and game booster can be found else where for free without having to install a fuckload of adware and software filler.

You guys have no clue about adware and browser hijackers. ;_; You didn't need to restore. You could've run adwcleaner and roguekiller.

Quote:(11-28-2014, 03:47 PM)Sakamoto Wrote:

You guys have no clue about adware and browser hijackers. ;_; You didn't need to restore. You could've run adwcleaner and roguekiller.

The point was that Mom didn't want any extra shit on her computer. Bloatware isn't needed. But anyways, the laptop is fixed now. That's all that matters.

This is what happens when you install shit without reading shit.

Quote:(11-30-2014, 09:51 AM)Eclipse Wrote:

This is what happens when you install shit without reading shit.

You don't understand, yo.

You see, at the time, reading that shit would require EFFORT.
Clearly you understand why that was completely unacceptable.

@

@

Aye. I already have enough things running around in the background and, call me lazy, but I don't want to go through two installation and un-installation processes. Believe it or not, but Mom's got stuff to do.

Quote:(11-30-2014, 09:56 AM)Mom Wrote:

You don't understand, yo.

You see, at the time, reading that shit would require EFFORT.
Clearly you understand why that was completely unacceptable.

Getting rid of it requires MORE EFFORT. :tongue: Good luck.

Do your anti -viruses find anything? If so, scan and delete anything it finds. After this scan your installed programs, and uninstall any that seem suspicious (through system uninstall dialog). After this look at your program files, again deleting anything auspicious using shift+delete. That should work pretty well, but do scan again afterwards.

1. antivirus deepscan
2.ccleaner - startup items review
3. reset your host file
4. check your primary / secondary dns servers make sure they are safe and well known for example 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 is googles dns
5. spybot search and destroy
6. if still having issues comb through with hijackthis for malicious or unknown BHO`s as that could be the reasoning.
7. reset the browser