Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
I will scream at the next person who tells me Macs are secure!

Literally at least 10% of macs are still on 10.8.4 or below.
Next time some apple lover tells you Macs are secure, show them this and briefly explain it, not like half of you will understand it anyway.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-19-2013, 02:12 AM)Putin Wrote:

I have nothing against Macs, just the fuckers who praise them like idols.

So you mean more than half of my school who probably only found out about macs in 3rd grade? I've owned a Windows computer since I was 6 and a half.

I don't understand this at all, but I never believe that bullshit. I honestly dislike macs with a fury.

Quote:(10-19-2013, 02:11 AM)Feat Wrote:

I don't understand this at all, but I never believe that bullshit. I honestly dislike macs with a fury.
I have nothing against Macs, just the fuckers who praise them like idols.

Quote:(10-19-2013, 02:13 AM)Feat Wrote:

So you mean more than half of my school who probably only found out about macs in 3rd grade? I've owned a Windows computer since I was 6 and a half.
I too got a windows machine at 6. I spilt water on the keyboard at 8, and I had to use a USB mouse

Quote:(10-19-2013, 02:14 AM)Putin Wrote:

I too got a windows machine at 6. I spilt water on the keyboard at 8, and I had to use a USB mouse :sad:

My keyboards have been put through hell and back, still going strong doe.

Not going to pretend that I understand the code, but I do understand your frustration with Apple users who think they're invincible. Simply, not many people care to spread on Macs, for now.

OMG MACS HACKPROOF DONT LIE LOOSER MACS ARE PRO AND NO VIRUSES.

That's funny I just upgraded my Mac and was vulnerable. Although my Snort is so jacked it wouldn't last long anyways.

Quote:(10-19-2013, 02:10 AM)Putin Wrote:

Literally at least 10% of macs are still on 10.8.4 or below.
Next time some apple lover tells you Macs are secure, show them this and briefly explain it, not like half of you will understand it anyway.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Mac's are secure :3