Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
IOS - Apple ID / iCloud removal?

Quote:(12-07-2016, 09:32 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

DO NOT TRUST websites like Iclould bypasser, nor tools that say they can bypass ICloud as they will often be infected, if you find them and download them from YouTube.

This ^^^

Never hit tools off YouTube. Attackers know It's popularity and the huge amount of traffic It generates, therefore provide malicious links. Without question, victims are Inevitable.

@

, thanks for the info. Luckily don't use iOS products, but knowledge is power really.

Same goes for @

. Saying nothing quite helped as well for me to literally do some research.

Some people sell services to remove iCloud from iPods, not on iphones though

Quote:(12-08-2016, 07:45 AM)Mew Wrote:

What's the difference though? Only that iPods don't get updated a lot anymore.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 07:45 AM)Mew Wrote:

I'm getting tired of saying this, but you're wrong.

Quote:(12-07-2016, 02:48 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2016, 01:38 AM)scouse Wrote:

Even contacting the lòvely people at apple wont help most times a mate of mine forgot his so he rang apple and even scanned a copy of the receipt from when he bought ìt and they still wouldnt help it was only an ipad what had been left in the draw fòr a while but its not the point they've even refused to heĺp open a seized i phòne here in the uk and they had to get a warrant but i suppose we forget apple are so powerful and all knowing they do what they want.
You're wrong too.

Who is wrong ? Im talking about shit whats happened by me in the u.k and how a mate of mine got knocked back by apple so how is it wrong Einstein ? Anyway for all your mouthing off its you who is wrong, thats just for a certain few what you've put up people are talking about a proper workaround for all iphones/pads etc which there isn't one, the only way to remove it is by knowing the apple login especially if the previous owners left find my phone activated, ive got into an iphone and wiped it and put the software upgrade on it and the apple i.d was still on it cos find my phone had been activated by the previous owner and cos it was bought second hand i couldnt do shit with it cos it was bought online, and thats what i was on about my mate had the same happen to him and even after scanning the receipt to apple they still wouldnt help him, but according to you thats wrong !! You must know my mate better than me then.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 07:26 PM)scouse Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2016, 02:48 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2016, 01:38 AM)scouse Wrote:

Even contacting the lòvely people at apple wont help most times a mate of mine forgot his so he rang apple and even scanned a copy of the receipt from when he bought ìt and they still wouldnt help it was only an ipad what had been left in the draw fòr a while but its not the point they've even refused to heĺp open a seized i phòne here in the uk and they had to get a warrant but i suppose we forget apple are so powerful and all knowing they do what they want.
You're wrong too.

Who is wrong ? Im talking about shit whats happened by me in the u.k and how a mate of mine got knocked back by apple so how is it wrong Einstein ? Anyway for all your mouthing off its you who is wrong, thats just for a certain few what you've put up people are talking about a proper workaround for all iphones/pads etc which there isn't one, the only way to remove it is by knowing the apple login especially if the previous owners left find my phone activated, ive got into an iphone and wiped it and put the software upgrade on it and the apple i.d was still on it cos find my phone had been activated by the previous owner and cos it was bought second hand i couldnt do shit with it cos it was bought online, and thats what i was on about my mate had the same happen to him and even after scanning the receipt to apple they still wouldnt help him, but according to you thats wrong !! You must know my mate better than me then.
Yeah, I know better than you and Apple. Shut your fucking mouth.

Find me when you have suppliers.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

This. If you don't know the method, you can't get the lock off unless you do this.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 08:32 PM)Hazard Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

This. If you don't know the method, you can't get the lock off unless you do this.
You're wrong. Stop repeating wrong things.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 08:29 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 07:26 PM)scouse Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2016, 02:48 AM)pvnk Wrote:

You're wrong too.

Yeah, I know better than you and Apple. Shut your fucking mouth.

Find me when you have suppliers.

Yeah of course you do, another knowall know nothing , and shut my mouth ? Or what hardman ? Who the fuck do you think you are i guarantee you that you wouldnt be gobbing off if you wasnt hid behind your screen, if we were face to face you wouldnt say shit , just another mouth cos your hid away behind your laptop, you havent got a clue what i do and what i get so dont attempt to try and come the bigman with me, ive been at this shit longer than youve been alive little boy, you need to watch your mouth.