Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
IOS - Apple ID / iCloud removal?

Quote:(12-31-2016, 08:53 PM)scouse Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-31-2016, 08:29 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 07:26 PM)scouse Wrote:

Who is wrong ? Im talking about shit whats happened by me in the u.k and how a mate of mine got knocked back by apple so how is it wrong Einstein ? Anyway for all your mouthing off its you who is wrong, thats just for a certain few what you've put up people are talking about a proper workaround for all iphones/pads etc which there isn't one, the only way to remove it is by knowing the apple login especially if the previous owners left find my phone activated, ive got into an iphone and wiped it and put the software upgrade on it and the apple i.d was still on it cos find my phone had been activated by the previous owner and cos it was bought second hand i couldnt do shit with it cos it was bought online, and thats what i was on about my mate had the same happen to him and even after scanning the receipt to apple they still wouldnt help him, but according to you thats wrong !! You must know my mate better than me then.
Yeah, I know better than you and Apple. Shut your fucking mouth.

Find me when you have suppliers.

Yeah of course you do, another knowall know nothing , and shut my mouth ? Or what hardman ? Who the fuck do you think you are i guarantee you that you wouldnt be gobbing off if you wasnt hid behind your screen, if we were face to face you wouldnt say shit , just another mouth cos your hid away behind your laptop, you havent got a clue what i do and what i get so dont attempt to try and come the bigman with me, ive been at this shit longer than youve been alive little boy, you need to watch your mouth.
So unlock your phone haha.

Quote:(12-31-2016, 10:04 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 08:53 PM)scouse Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2016, 08:29 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Yeah, I know better than you and Apple. Shut your fucking mouth.

Find me when you have suppliers.

Yeah of course you do, another knowall know nothing , and shut my mouth ? Or what hardman ? Who the fuck do you think you are i guarantee you that you wouldnt be gobbing off if you wasnt hid behind your screen, if we were face to face you wouldnt say shit , just another mouth cos your hid away behind your laptop, you havent got a clue what i do and what i get so dont attempt to try and come the bigman with me, ive been at this shit longer than youve been alive little boy, you need to watch your mouth.
So unlock your phone haha.

Unlock what phone ? I've got a galaxy s7 i wouldnt have an iphone if it was free i hate anything apple, I said the locked iphone was a mates i didn't say it was mine, i had an ipad i was trying to unlock but that was my sisters, i think iphones are horrible.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Removing an iCloud account is impossible. No need to search hours on the web, you will end up with empty hands. ( trust me, I've been trough this :p )
You'll also always find the scammers, who can magically 'remove' your iCloud lock, who just take your money ofcourse ( no personal experience, not that stupid lol )

You could try DNS bypass, which lets you use your locked device with limited functionality. But that's only for when you're fully locked out of your device.

As you stated yourself, contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

Been here too. It can't be done. I've looked and looked and looked and even talked to a few people I know who are in the mobile hacking scene. It's simply not possible.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Removing an iCloud account is impossible. No need to search hours on the web, you will end up with empty hands. ( trust me, I've been trough this :p )
You'll also always find the scammers, who can magically 'remove' your iCloud lock, who just take your money ofcourse ( no personal experience, not that stupid lol )

You could try DNS bypass, which lets you use your locked device with limited functionality. But that's only for when you're fully locked out of your device.

As you stated yourself, contacting Apple directly with a PoP is the only way of removing the iCloud lock.

Been here too. It can't be done. I've looked and looked and looked and even talked to a few people I know who are in the mobile hacking scene. It's simply not possible.

You're talking to the wrong people and it's literally not about "mobile hacking" lmao.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 06:28 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 09:06 PM)6ix Wrote:

You're talking to the wrong people and it's literally not about "mobile hacking" lmao.

I meant that term generically. My mind drew a blank and I couldn't find the right words for it. I guess the term I was looking for was "Jailbreaking"

Quote:(01-01-2017, 08:26 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 06:28 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I meant that term generically. My mind drew a blank and I couldn't find the right words for it. I guess the term I was looking for was "Jailbreaking"

lmao what are you talking about? jailbreaking =/= hacking =/= iCloud unlocks

Quote:(01-01-2017, 08:39 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:26 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 06:28 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Vouch for this.
Even though you can unlock iCloud once jailbroken, it is not the point here. We're talking about non-modified IOS here.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Infinitum Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:39 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:26 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Vouch for this.
Even though you can unlock iCloud once jailbroken, it is not the point here. We're talking about non-modified IOS here.

It's becoming very difficult to sit here and watch this conversation. Literally none of you know what you're talking about. The iCloud lock is NOT stored on the device, it's stored on Apple's servers. Yes, there is a way to unlock it, but it's not a permanent fix, you will need to reapply on every update and sync because all it does is pretend to be apple and send the device the correct token. So far, the only one that has actually proven to be trustworthy and work is the one by iH8sn0w, but good luck making it work.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 09:05 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Infinitum Wrote:

Vouch for this.

So far, the only one that has actually proven to be trustworthy and work is the one by iH8sn0w, but good luck making it work.

incorrect-

Also, you need the password that is essentially impossible to decrypt. robofsnow is a simply a gag for all the nerds that wouldn't shut up for a working method for an iCloud unlock.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 09:05 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Infinitum Wrote:

Vouch for this.

It's becoming very difficult to sit here and watch this conversation. Literally none of you know what you're talking about. The iCloud lock is NOT stored on the device, it's stored on Apple's servers. Yes, there is a way to unlock it, but it's not a permanent fix, you will need to reapply on every update and sync because all it does is pretend to be apple and send the device the correct token. So far, the only one that has actually proven to be trustworthy and work is the one by iH8sn0w, but good luck making it work.

I never said it was a permanent solution.
And robfordsnow is more a joke than something else.