Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1199 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Ichi | Re-introduction

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:14 AM)Feat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm allergic to cats as well, and I fucking adore them almost more than dogs.

Second One: Slight Itch
Minute One: Sneezing and Huge Rash
Minute Five: Coughing and its really hard to breathe
Minute Ten: I have to leave.

Fun irony about the blindness I get, I still get sensitive to light. Like super sensitive. I need to take pills and pass out for a while without the cat around to make the effect piss off.

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:07 AM)Black River Wrote:

Hey man, I said don't kill them, nothing about disliking them.

I actually really like cats, but I'm so severely allergic I kinda start flipping out in their presence.

Ah, that must be deeply annoying, liking something, yet not being able to be near it for a long amount of time. I would also have nothing against killing my old cat, simply because that cat made it is life goal to annoy be as much as possible since day one.

Welcome to the forum, you seem to be extremely high quality. I really hope to see you around the forums! Message me if you need anything at all!

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:18 AM)Black River Wrote:

You're a better man than I in not eating.

I eat like a mammoth and then some. Somehow I don't gain much weight, I have the freaking metabolism of a jet engine.
But then I'm always hungry, so there's that downside.

I can relate to everything said here, except the metabolism. Fuck I am fat. #Mantities

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:23 AM)Black River Wrote:

Idunno, sounds odd for it not to take effect. But hey, if you aint dead, you're good.

I only eat healthy stuff because I'll eat whatever the hell I can get. Used to eat bugs as a kid, not anymore obviously, but I still have a pretty indiscriminatory appetite.

Well, I wouldn't really be surprised if I live a rather short life, though I wouldn't be surprised if I lived rather long either. Mainly because my body is decently random and strange when it comes to the way it works.. Well again, my doctor proclaims that at least. Also, I've eaten bugs myself, though they have been a meal served to me as actual food. ( You know, they cook, heat or whatever they do with the bugs then serve them )

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:12 AM)Black River Wrote:

I'll allow that discrepancy :I

And you're right, its not long at all, at least not without consequences.

Second One: Rashes
Minute One: Sneezing
Minute Five: Breathing Problems
Minute Eight: I go (literally) blind

All averaged out, and while it takes longer, I can still feel the effects by cat hair and not the cat itself, like on the sofa and stuff. I like dogs too, and thankfully my allergies are much milder.

Well, I have allergies as well. But they don't annoy me, well if I don't take medication I would probably be annoyed for a long amount of time. As I am heavily allergic against dust and certain types of food. If I go a day without medication I would most likely have so intense pain my eyes that I wouldn't be able to ignore it or see for that matter. Not to mention I would be itchy all over and annoyed in general. The allergic I have against food doesn't really bother me as I eat very little. ( Its average for me to eat around 2-6 small meals a week )

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:19 AM)Cloud Wrote:

I can relate to everything said here, except the metabolism. Fuck I am fat. #Mantities

I feel like it's a blessing. Then the doc told me this metabolism shit is going to shave a few years off my life.

So you didn't get the short end of the stick xD

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:23 AM)Cloud Wrote:

Don't worry, I do have the short end of the stick, because even if you die at 90 instead of 100, I'll be dead by 65 because of obesity. Like I went to the gym every day of the week this summer (excluding weekends) and I tried to eat salads as much as possible, but I still weigh 140 pounds at 13, like holy sweet jesus.

That isn't really all that much, depending on your height that is. ( I mean if you are rather short then its a little strange, but if you are rather tall then it really isn't strange. ) I weight around 58-59KG ( 130 pounds ) and that is average for someone with my height and age of 16 years old.

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:30 AM)Ichi Wrote:

That isn't really all that much, depending on your height that is. ( I mean if you are rather short then its a little strange, but if you are rather tall then it really isn't strange. ) I weight around 58-59KG ( 130 pounds ) and that is average for someone with my height and age of 16 years old.

Well, at 5'7, normally I don't think it would be all that bad, but for some reason rather than going up into height, it just goes out and makes me have bigger breasts than every girl at my school. Wouldn't surprise me if I could rock double Ds.

Quote:(10-13-2013, 04:12 AM)Black River Wrote:

I'll allow that discrepancy :I

And you're right, its not long at all, at least not without consequences.

Second One: Rashes
Minute One: Sneezing
Minute Five: Breathing Problems
Minute Eight: I go (literally) blind

All averaged out, and while it takes longer, I can still feel the effects by cat hair and not the cat itself, like on the sofa and stuff. I like dogs too, and thankfully my allergies are much milder.

I'm allergic to cats as well, and I fucking adore them almost more than dogs.

Second One: Slight Itch
Minute One: Sneezing and Huge Rash
Minute Five: Coughing and its really hard to breathe
Minute Ten: I have to leave.