Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Is karma real??

Quote:(10-16-2021, 02:10 PM)IcyJake Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Me personally, I believe in karma because of some situations in the past. I've seen situations where people screw people over multiple times in their life and then years later their lives turned out a mess. It's almost like they forgot way back when they screwed people over but when things go bad for them they never even think about the things they did in the past. I've just sat back and watched for years but I do believe that whatever you send out will come back to you one way or another. That's just always what I heard growing up as a kid.

Let me know what you guys think.

I do believe it's true to some point. But I do believe in some kind of destiny too.

Quote:(07-15-2022, 02:05 AM)licoxi3382 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I do believe it's true to some point.
Same here - to a certain degree.

I don't reckon karma exists its just another form/way for us humans to explain things

I believe in karma. It is huge in my culture and it keeps you on your feet

I'd like to think it is I've seen many people go down a rabbit hole after they've done something terrible.

This explains both the fact that the cleanest people suffer and why some dirty people rise to the top.

hope karma doesn't come for me for my ses

Yes, I defintely think so

100% real. It’ll come back when you least expect it as well

I believe karma is 100% real. But it's not just from your actions in this life time. I think karma also relates to past lives. E.g you could have been Hitler in your last life, he never paid the karmic consequences of his actions in that life, but he will in his next lives. Do good things for people and the universe WILL reward you.