Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Is karma real??

Karma is like running a business entirely on credit, you may owe the universe and the universe may owe you, and sometimes it pays late, or demands a payment early, but in the end the account will balance

Quote:(09-10-2022, 07:23 PM)leon1dass Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Karma is like running a business entirely on credit, you may owe the universe and the universe may owe you, and sometimes it pays late, or demands a payment early, but in the end the account will balance

wow. I love this way of looking at it.

I call it "cause and effect".

how you look to karma is matter when you ask
we are in same ship

nah fam if karma was real bullies would get what they had coming. trust me, i have bullied a lot of people and always gotten away with it

Would like to believe so but who knows what is real.

Karma isn't real, we just associate bad things that happen to us with bad things that we did. The odds of bad things happening to you is related to your lifestyle so basically you get what you wish for in life.

Quote:(10-16-2021, 02:10 PM)IcyJake Wrote:

Me personally, I believe in karma because of some situations in the past. I've seen situations where people screw people over multiple times in their life and then years later their lives turned out a mess. It's almost like they forgot way back when they screwed people over but when things go bad for them they never even think about the things they did in the past. I've just sat back and watched for years but I do believe that whatever you send out will come back to you one way or another. That's just always what I heard growing up as a kid.

Let me know what you guys think.

karma is real, karma is a bitch.

Me personally, I believe in karma because of some situations in the past. I've seen situations where people screw people over multiple times in their life and then years later their lives turned out a mess. It's almost like they forgot way back when they screwed people over but when things go bad for them they never even think about the things they did in the past. I've just sat back and watched for years but I do believe that whatever you send out will come back to you one way or another. That's just always what I heard growing up as a kid.

yes karma is real

no. but it is nice to think about