Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 345 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Level of skill

Quote:(02-13-2013, 04:54 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Intermediate to Expert. It depends on what piece im doing.

would you like my honest opinion good sir?

Quote:(02-12-2013, 06:06 PM)Valentino Wrote:

I've been designing for about 7-8 years now but I don't what to call myself :tongue: I'm pretty well rounded I guess, I can make signatures, avatars, web/forum designs, etc. I'd say at least intermediate but I have a hard time judging my work xD
7-8 years? You must one hell of a slow learner then based on the work I've seen.

Anyways, many people call me professional, many call me expert, but I call myself a novice, intermediate if anything. It depends on what you're looking at. My tagging? I give that a solid novice. My web designs? Well if I could go code them, it'd be nice but I'd say novice - intermediate. My logo works? Loooooool, novice for sure. Vectors? I don't even really vector.

You need to be specific if you plan on ranking someone.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:26 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

On what? Lol. Last time you saw my GFX they were decent. Now theyre way better. Ive learned how to do clean designs along with tons of designing.

May I see some of your work then?

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:10 AM)FusionxViRaL Wrote:

would you like my honest opinion good sir? :biggrin:

On what? Lol. Last time you saw my GFX they were decent. Now theyre way better. Ive learned how to do clean designs along with tons of designing.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:50 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

Yes. Hold on.

Desktop BG

Latest BG

this is some. I havent been busy lately

I'm sorry. I don't classify this as expert or even intermediate. These are quite novice, to be honest.
I'm not an expert at Cinema 4D but I've seen better work from people and even they don't qualify as intermediate to some people.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:37 AM)Soup Wrote:

May I see some of your work then?

Yes. Hold on.

Desktop BG

Latest BG

this is some. I havent been busy lately

Quote:(02-13-2013, 03:41 AM)Jinx Wrote:

I guess I'm novice :wink: idk lol. Fusion me and you tomorrow, I got a good idea for our battle, yours is still gonna be better.

You can't be a excerpt in a year. Takes years of practice to get good.

I guess it can also depend how fast of a learner and how much time a day you do it. It can be possible if you dedicated at least 5 hours a day for 365 days.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:53 AM)Soup Wrote:

I'm sorry. I don't classify this as expert or even intermediate. These are quite novice, to be honest.
I'm not an expert at Cinema 4D but I've seen better work from people and even they don't qualify as intermediate to some people.

"i dont classify this as expert or even intermediate." Thats an opinion. Not saying im either. Besides, besides I was in a rush to do something. If youd like to see way more of my work sometime ill message you.

Guys we shouldn't really be judging other peoples levels on how good they think they are. People can think how good they want them to think but you don't have to say they're wrong, maybe neither of you are right, it's all an opinion on the person itself and yours. Just remember this.
Just my opinion.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 10:24 AM)Sir Wrote:

Guys we shouldn't really be judging other peoples levels on how good they think they are. People can think how good they want them to think but you don't have to say they're wrong, maybe neither of you are right, it's all an opinion on the person itself and yours. Just remember this.
Just my opinion.

Then this thread would be useless because it only starts up arguments. I'd rather have an arrogant/ignorant person learn they aren't anywhere near those levels than have them think they're the shit and have my voice unheard.