Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 345 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Level of skill

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:13 AM)Soup Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

7-8 years? You must one hell of a slow learner then based on the work I've seen.
Maybe :smile: I haven't consistently practiced one thing for the 7-8 years and there was plenty of gaps in between. I just know I started around that time. First I dabbled in signatures, then web design, and I've switched back and forth experimenting with those and different things.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 06:37 AM)Soup Wrote:

Then this thread shouldn't honestly have been made. Someone needs to set the standards and we should have an official ranking system so no fights break out.

This is true, I think the main point is to see who does graphics and who doesn't, people who haven't really been doing it would state they're beginner and such. But everyone has their own opinion we'll see.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 05:23 PM)Soup Wrote:

Then this thread would be useless because it only starts up arguments. I'd rather have an arrogant/ignorant person learn they aren't anywhere near those levels than have them think they're the shit and have my voice unheard.

This thread is to let him know what they think their skill level is, yeah you can point out in your opinion I'm not saying don't, I just don't want other users telling them and saying they're not that and instead they're this because it doesn't make them right either. Chris doesn't have to believe what they think of themselves, he can also have his opinion. Nobody is right probably, it depends on your standards and what you think Beginner, Intermediate and Expert are.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 06:35 AM)Sir Wrote:

This thread is to let him know what they think their skill level is, yeah you can point out in your opinion I'm not saying don't, I just don't want other users telling them and saying they're not that and instead they're this because it doesn't make them right either. Chris doesn't have to believe what they think of themselves, he can also have his opinion. Nobody is right probably, it depends on your standards and what you think Beginner, Intermediate and Expert are.

Then this thread shouldn't honestly have been made. Someone needs to set the standards and we should have an official ranking system so no fights break out.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 06:40 AM)Sir Wrote:

This is true, I think the main point is to see who does graphics and who doesn't, people who haven't really been doing it would state they're beginner and such. But everyone has their own opinion we'll see.

Well if they don't do graphics why are they posting in here lol? I get maybe they want to learn but if you haven't done any work in Photoshop at all, what do you expect your rank to be?

Quote:(02-14-2013, 06:43 AM)Soup Wrote:

Well if they don't do graphics why are they posting in here lol? I get maybe they want to learn but if you haven't done any work in Photoshop at all, what do you expect your rank to be?

I guess in case they post something they did off a tutorial and then people would think they're really good and consider them good enough and may ask them for requests when they really don't know how. I guess thats a reason to say you're beginner and like you said, if they just got an interest and are starting to learn as well.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 06:49 AM)Sir Wrote:

I guess in case they post something they did off a tutorial and then people would think they're really good and consider them good enough and may ask them for requests when they really don't know how. I guess thats a reason to say you're beginner and like you said, if they just got an interest and are starting to learn as well.

If they did it off a tutorial then they should state they did so. If not, then they put themselves in that position. And if they followed the tutorial, they should have their own piece. I'm sure they wouldn't use the same Renee and/or place everything where the tutorial put it. Another thing to add to that, is that most beginner tutorials don't produce nice GFX cause they're beginners so yeah.

compared to what I've seen other people make I would probably rate myself [4/10]

I would call my self intermediate?

You know if you need any GFX you can ask me, Diss.

I don't consider anyone intermediate if they don't know anything about what they are creating for example the Principles and Elements of Design should be known.