Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 803 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Logi SE

Quote:(03-19-2023, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-18-2023, 08:57 PM)Craig1690 Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Given them the same receipt, and they'll reopen the claim.

Perhaps another representative with common sense will validate It. If not, once again ask which part of the receipt Is not valid.

This thread is a little old, but i got the exact same response from Logi today...

I wonder if its because i have used a same drop address? But i havent se'd logi in at least 2 years?

Anyway something is making them reject my claim, not sure if i should start again?
I cannot blindly comment.

I don't know your account and order history, nor the events of your SE.

Makes sense, i ended up starting again!
This time it looks sort of successful i have provided a legit Amazon receipt of a G293 Racing wheel, the one thing they keep asking is a Denial Letter, you ever came across this before?

Fresh account with a brand new serial and amazon receipt,my friend owns them so i have access to pictures/videos if needed

Quote:(03-20-2023, 11:56 AM)Craig1690 Wrote:

the one thing they keep asking is a Denial Letter, you ever came across this before?
Yes.

Although the denial letter Is not commonly requested, given the circumstances of your claim, It can be expected and Is perfectly fine to go ahead and sign It.

Quote:(03-20-2023, 12:08 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2023, 11:56 AM)Craig1690 Wrote:

the one thing they keep asking is a Denial Letter, you ever came across this before?
Yes.

Although the denial letter Is not commonly requested, given the circumstances of your claim, It can be expected and Is perfectly fine to go ahead and sign It.
how do you actually get a denial letter? theyre asking me for one

Quote:(06-26-2023, 06:43 PM)Ariozx Wrote:

how do you actually get a denial letter? theyre asking me for one
If they're requesting the document, they need to provide It.