Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 942 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mars userbar

Quote:(09-21-2017, 04:33 AM)Luxury Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-20-2017, 10:39 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-20-2017, 08:40 PM)Luxury Wrote:

Yeah fair enough. I don't know the difference between US and UK uni in terms of classes and tuition. It's probably possible to have a fundraiser or something to help with costs like that but who knows. Having it as part of class fees seems like the more reasonable option in accordance with the class's budget.

It's more to do with government (state/federal) etc as to how institutions get funded. Private universities could do fundraisers etc for sure!

A lot of departments actually do include it as part of course fees. Though, in US public universities, they have to have that sort of thing approved. Most institutions have to justify every single penny they spend, and every penny they charge. xD Still, back on topic: software is a bitch to come by in an affordable and legal way - Good job on the userbar

There should totally be a lounge for this type of talk to be honest. I like talking back and forth about various things but never find the right thread to do so

You mean a lounge thread for my shamefully off-topic chit chat about universities? :wink:
You're welcome to make new lounge threads whenever things go off topic but you'd like to talk more on it. I would have done it this time, but I feel like we reached the end of what was going to be said about universities and the cost of photoshop xD Though, you could make a thread titled "Is photoshop over priced?"