Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mcdonalds refund method uk

Quote:(10-06-2022, 11:29 AM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-05-2022, 07:55 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Quote: (10-03-2022, 09:29 PM)polorayo321 Wrote:

Does someone know how to do the mcdonalds refund meth step by step, I am currently in college and I live too far to go home in my lunch break and my school doesn't own a cafeteria, help would be appreciated

Im from the uk btw

There is an ongoing method for McDonalds refunds in the UK that i have been absolutely rinsing.

Order your food from the McDelivery App (make sure it is through the McDelivery app). Call up their customer service and claim the food didn't arrive, they'll ask you to confirm details like the phone number and order id. After this they give you an instant refund on the phone its such a good method. 3 times per account. just make a new account after every one though to be safe (that's what i do)

Giving this a try right now. My food will be here in 4 minutes i'll update if it works.

Nice method right?

Quote: (10-06-2022, 07:24 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2022, 11:29 AM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

There is an ongoing method for McDonalds refunds in the UK that i have been absolutely rinsing.

Order your food from the McDelivery App (make sure it is through the McDelivery app). Call up their customer service and claim the food didn't arrive, they'll ask you to confirm details like the phone number and order id. After this they give you an instant refund on the phone its such a good method. 3 times per account. just make a new account after every one though to be safe (that's what i do)

Giving this a try right now. My food will be here in 4 minutes i'll update if it works.

Nice method right?

this is the number 0800 088 5663

Quote:(10-06-2022, 07:24 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Nice method right?

Nice method right?

yeah it worked perfectly receieved the money the second I got off the phone. Can you do it multiple times with the same address?

Quote:(10-06-2022, 07:57 PM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

Nice method right?

Nice method right?

yeah it worked perfectly receieved the money the second I got off the phone. Can you do it multiple times with the same address?

tbh bro i just make a new acc to be safe, note you only need an email address to verify a new account so no faffing about with sim cards

Quote:(10-06-2022, 09:19 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2022, 07:57 PM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

Nice method right?

tbh bro i just make a new acc to be safe, note you only need an email address to verify a new account so no faffing about with sim cards

Yeah I meant ordering to the same address multiple times and refunding

Quote:(10-06-2022, 10:04 PM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

I meant ordering to the same address multiple times and refunding
You can but don't abuse It.

It's very likely they'll catch on If they Identify similar patterns of behaviour.

Quote:(10-05-2022, 07:55 PM)Z4YN0112 Wrote:

Does someone know how to do the mcdonalds refund meth step by step, I am currently in college and I live too far to go home in my lunch break and my school doesn't own a cafeteria, help would be appreciated

Im from the uk btw

worked straight away thank you. I dont even like mcdonalds but hey, free food is free food

Quote:(10-09-2022, 08:57 PM)MinimalS Wrote:

I dont even like mcdonalds but hey, free food is free food
So you force-fed yourself?

That aside, congrats on the SE's success.

Quote:(10-10-2022, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2022, 08:57 PM)MinimalS Wrote:

I dont even like mcdonalds but hey, free food is free food
So you force-fed yourself?

That aside, congrats on the SE's success.

shared it with friends who like it, I didnt have any : ) and ty

Quote:(10-10-2022, 05:19 PM)MinimalS Wrote:

shared it with friends who like it
No doubt they would've enjoyed and appreciated a free meal.

Quote:(10-09-2022, 08:57 PM)MinimalS Wrote:

Im from the uk btw

worked straight away thank you. I dont even like mcdonalds but hey, free food is free food