Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mcdonalds refund method uk

Many delivery apps are getting stricter with refunds, not tried mothereds method but I imagine that is the most effective. Quite a few delivery apps do not refund you for food arriving cold anymore. At best you might get a free delivery credit or you are already told tough luck during the claim process.

Quote:(10-05-2022, 02:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-04-2022, 09:08 PM)TrueBoljibears Wrote:

Simply complaining about a poor experience on a large order can generally get you some free meals.
Or complain you felt extremely sick after consumption, and request a refund.

It hasn't failed me to date.

I done this with Just Eat in the UK and they asked me to contact my local FSA and make a formal complaint, I didn't want to get the restaurant in shit so I didn't do it and then a week later emailed Just Eat again saying the council haven't got back to me but they persisted in saying they can't do anything until the FSA contact them.

Did this with a food delivery app in South America called Rappi. I swear I must've paid for only 50% of my meals over the period of a month before the app blocked my number. It was excellent.

Quote:(12-15-2022, 03:03 AM)razmataz Wrote:

I done this with Just Eat in the UK and they asked me to contact my local FSA and make a formal complaint
Nonsense.

You've ordered from Just Eat, hence their responsible for the safety and hygiene of food supplied to their customers. For Instance, If they didn't refrigerate their meat and someone became sick from It, who's liable? The FSA? Certainly not.

Quote:(12-15-2022, 09:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 03:03 AM)razmataz Wrote:

I done this with Just Eat in the UK and they asked me to contact my local FSA and make a formal complaint
Nonsense.

You've ordered from Just Eat, hence their responsible for the safety and hygiene of food supplied to their customers. For Instance, If they didn't refrigerate their meat and someone became sick from It, who's liable? The FSA? Certainly not.

Yeah I said it could of been due to the drivers handling of the order and they said because the restaurant used their own drivers, not Just Eat drivers that they weren't responsible for that. I've followed up a number of times and they remain persistent that they can't do anything until FSA contact them.

Quote:(12-15-2022, 12:34 PM)razmataz Wrote:

Yeah I said it could of been due to the drivers handling of the order and they said because the restaurant used their own drivers, not Just Eat drivers that they weren't responsible for that. I've followed up a number of times and they remain persistent that they can't do anything until FSA contact them.
Total BS.

They're responsible for providing your order In a safe and hygienic state, Irrespective of the delivery service they utilize. It may well be their staff and/or facilities that's the Issue, but It's safe to say they'll make up some fanciful story to release themselves from liability.

Have you spoken to senior management?

Quote:(12-15-2022, 03:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 12:34 PM)razmataz Wrote:

Total BS.

They're responsible for providing your order In a safe and hygienic state, Irrespective of the delivery service they utilize. It may well be their staff and/or facilities that's the Issue, but It's safe to say they'll make up some fanciful story to release themselves from liability.

I haven't spoken to their senior management yet no, I will ask to do that now.

Also, would really appreciate your advice on a thread a created yesterday regarding a Currys refund.

Thanks!

Quote:(12-15-2022, 05:55 PM)razmataz Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 03:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 12:34 PM)razmataz Wrote:

Total BS.

Also, would really appreciate your advice on a thread a created yesterday regarding a Currys refund.

Thanks!

Just eat are the absolute worst to attempt to get any compensation from. I speak from experience after having genuine issues with food I ordered through their platform

Quote:(12-15-2022, 08:18 PM)Ashitbag Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 05:55 PM)razmataz Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2022, 03:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Total BS.

Thanks!

Just eat are the absolute worst to attempt to get any compensation from. I speak from experience after having genuine issues with food I ordered through their platform

Tell me about it. I have probably spent thousands over the years and they wouldn't refund £50 worth of food.

Who would you say the easiest are?

Good to read.

I don't recall the thread.

I have 60+ alerts each day, hence It takes time to address the lot.