Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 493 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Mobile phone camera or full camera ?

Hello all,

I am faced with a decision and wanted to hear the opinion of people who know more about the subject than I do.

Some time ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with the idea of having a mobile phone with a good camera so that I can take nice pictures without an extra camera when I'm on holiday, for example.

However, before my last holiday, the focus of the camera broke and I could only take blurry pictures, which fucked me up.
Then I read that this is normal with mobile phone cameras, which didn't exactly improve my mood, since I bought it mainly because of the camera.

Repairing the mobile phone camera would cost around €200, but in the end it would break again because that's a known problem. So that would be pretty pointless.

The question now is. Do I get a real camera or a new phone with a good camera?
I'm unsure because I take good pictures with a real camera, but the mobile phone cameras are really good now too.

What do you think? Is it worth getting a camera here?

Quote:The question now is. Do I get a real camera or a new phone with a good camera?
It depends on your overall usage and expectancy.

If you're deep Into photography, then a good camera Is a must.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:The question now is. Do I get a real camera or a new phone with a good camera?

I'm not deep into photography, but just don't want to be disappointed again by a supposedly good phone camera.

Do you know of a mobile phone with a good camera? I was already thinking about maybe just getting an iPhone.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 01:54 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm not deep into photography, but just don't want to be disappointed again by a supposedly good phone camera.

Do you know of a mobile phone with a good camera? I was already thinking about maybe just getting an iPhone.
iPhone is the best option mate. I have the iPhone 13 and in my opinion it really takes good pictures. No need to buy pro max or anything.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 02:09 PM)dooveee Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 01:54 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

iPhone is the best option mate. I have the iPhone 13 and in my opinion it really takes good pictures. No need to buy pro max or anything.

Have you also switched from Android to IPhone?
I'm not sure if I'll get all the features I want.

For example, I heard that VPNs are no longer available for download from Appel.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 01:54 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Do you know of a mobile phone with a good camera?
The IPhone 14 and the Google Pixel 7 Pro.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 02:23 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 02:09 PM)dooveee Wrote:

Have you also switched from Android to IPhone?
I'm not sure if I'll get all the features I want.

For example, I heard that VPNs are no longer available for download from Appel.
Buy a phone that will fulfill all your requirements but VPNs are available for iPhone too but you can go for android alternatives with good cameras. Yes I have switched from Android to IOS too and it is a pretty good experience I can say. The problem with iPhone is that the battery drains really fast compared to Android phones and if you use your phone heavily I would refer you to take an Android phone.

Quote: (11-17-2022, 03:23 PM)mothered Wrote:

Do you know of a mobile phone with a good camera?
The IPhone 14 and the Google Pixel 7 Pro.
Both phones are good but they are insanely expensive.

Ok thanks for your help.

Then I guess I will buy a new mobile phone after all :smile:
I'll have a look at a few reviews and see which one appeals to me.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 03:37 PM)dooveee Wrote:

Both phones are good but they are insanely expensive.
Yes I agree.

If cost Isn't an Issue, either of the two phones will definitely suffice the OP's needs In every facet of taking snapshots.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 05:58 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Ok thanks for your help.

Then I guess I will buy a new mobile phone after all :smile:
I'll have a look at a few reviews and see which one appeals to me.
You're Welcomed