Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 318 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Modern Warefare 3 Or BattleField 3 ??

OR

I Like Mw3 But It Has Not Changed Enough For me To Consider Buying So Iam Gonna Buy Battlefield 3 Looks Intense

Mw3 seems to be a mix of MW1,2 and BO

Also, MW3 you have to pay infinityward and activision to play online, on top of Microsoft(for xbl) if you use xbox

Quote:(09-03-2011, 09:22 AM)Jacob Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Mw3 seems to be a mix of MW1,2 and BO

Also, MW3 you have to pay infinityward and activision to play online, on top of Microsoft(for xbl) if you use xbox

hey your right mw3 does seem like a mix of all modern warefares you see it really hasnt changed at all there making you pay for a new mw When Its Actually the same

Quote:(09-03-2011, 09:16 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

COD lovers might want to check this out. xD

i lol'd

lmfao lol battlefield will bring back better gaming

but you cant beat elder scrolls skyrim

wow so interested in COD MW3 looking forward to it:-)

Quote:(09-15-2011, 10:13 PM)happyman Wrote:

wow so interested in COD MW3 looking forward to it:-)

yea ..i dont like call of duty anymore cuz its always the same but i have been playing since the first call of duty and ill tell you what i have to get all of them eventually so i am gonna buy mw3 but probally like 5 months later

I am always a fan TPS .But i did love cod5 and cod6 not so much for cod7 though.Cod8 i guess will be good. but battlefield is on a whole new level.

Quote:(09-16-2011, 05:21 PM)Shadow Hunter Wrote:

I am always a fan TPS .But i did love cod5 and cod6 not so much for cod7 though.Cod8 i guess will be good. but battlefield is on a whole new level. :biggrin:

hey man there is no cod 5 or any higher you know there are 2 differnt companies making 2 differnt cod series and modernwarfare is not even part of call of duty anymore since before mw2 came out so therefore no cod 5 or 6 7 or 8

I watched that video i while back, fucking loved it :lol:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, also. I just can't really get to like Battlefield :S