Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 908 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
My (Frooxius') gallery

Hello,
I'm quite fond of digital drawing (using my Lenovo X200 tablet) and I've created several digital drawings. I'm not that good at it yet, because I haven't practiced much yet, but hopefully you'll like some of them ^_^'

My complete gallery is at my

[To see links please register here]

, it includes some pictures that I haven't showed here.

Frooxius Lab (my first)
First drawing (I tried only some simple sketches before) I've created, it's weird and I don't like it much, but everyone starts somehow, I guess
[Image: 1305062203_frooxius_lab_by_frooxius-d30fh8l.png]

Surrealistic series
I'm quite font of surrealism, so my first digital drawings were surrealistic (or at least, they attempted to be). First four ones here are even related.

Pearld
[Image: 1305062338_pearld_by_frooxius-d30fgcm.jpg]

Partial Selfsnack
[Image: 1305062372_partial_selfsnack_by_frooxius-d30fgnj.jpg]

Checkpete
[Image: checkpete_by_frooxius-d30fgv2.jpg]

Not me yet
[Image: not_me_yet_by_frooxius-d31ueif.jpg]

Abstract
I also like the abstract genre, so some of my drawings were in this style.

Mlugul
[Image: 1305062402_mlugul_by_frooxius-d31krot.jpg]

Arwius
[Image: arwius_by_frooxius-d35b40u.jpg]

Christmas
When I was thinking, what I should give to relatives as a christmas present, I decided to make them some original drawings, since in my opinion it's much nicer gesture to spend some time creating something form them, instead of just buying them some random stuff :-) (and it costs nothing, just time :biggrin: )

~tree
[Image: not_tree_by_frooxius-d35kcs3.png]

RGB
[Image: rgb_by_frooxius-d35kfi8.png]

Christmas nebula
[Image: christmas_nebula_by_frooxius-d35ke8c.png]

Trismas Chree
[Image: trismas_chree_by_frooxius-d35key7.png]

Others

Grounded
[Image: grounded_by_frooxius-d31yqqw.png]

Drupal Guru
[Image: drupal_guru_shrine_by_frooxius-d3641ss.png]

AttoWPU specification (front cover)
[Image: attowpu_spec____front_cover_by_frooxius-d35aql0.png]

Animations

WPU logo
[Image: wpu_logo_animated_by_frooxius-d30yehq.gif]

LiltulTig
[Image: litultig_animated_by_frooxius-d35apw0.gif]

Photography

Super Ubuch
Photographic experiment - this is not edited anyhow on the computer, it was captured exactly like this by the camera!
[Image: super_ubuchy_by_frooxius-d30tecm.jpg]

Rage
[Image: rage_by_frooxius-d30teog.jpg]

Calm
[Image: calm_by_frooxius-d36484z.jpg]

Antidesaturated Winter
[Image: dede_by_frooxius-d36sqjf.jpg]

Nix and Daisies
My cat :3
[Image: nix_and_daisies_by_frooxius-d3eoex8.jpg]

Hi, I have some new creations to show :-)

Yangter

Another surreal one.
[Image: yangter_by_frooxius-d3g6mx2.png]

My fursona

[Image: fursona_small.png]

ID card

DeviantID and such.
[Image: frooxius_id_card_by_frooxius-d3ke01k.png]

1llusion: Thanks! ^_^'

Also, after some surreal and abstract drawings, I made another piece, where I experimented with... Dadaism! :biggrin:

This style emerged during WW1 and it basically creates an art in an absurd way, to point to the absurdity of the war and killing (at the time the style emerged) and that's what I used: absurdity!

I (virtually) tore all existing strips from one webcomic into little pieces and then assembled a new drawing from them! That's right, following picture contains pieces from all 467 strips created to the date, except for one (that has special meaning to me)! (that's 466 strips technically). The picture is basically sum of the whole history of that comic in one single weird picture! :smile:

Hapa 467! -1

[Image: hapa_467__1_by_frooxius-d3koyma.png]

A new drawing! ^_^'

TigMan
Housepets webcomic meets PacMan :lol:

[Image: tigman_by_frooxius-d3ljvl3.png]

*sigh* Since I'm getting into depression now, I recalled some of my older drawings, that I did to vent out longer ago, when I was extremely sad and also to express how I was feeling at the time. I don't show them much, though because they portray sad things doesn't make them any less art, though they're quite expressive (and more emotional than my usual work) and can be disturbing, so I'm putting them in spoiler:

Warning! Following may be disturbing and depressive, so view only on your own risk. Ironically though, it made me feel better when I made them (though it's quite logical when you think about it: I simply transferred portion of the bad emotion to the picture so I had less to deal with).

Reality
[Image: reality_by_frooxius-d358tu3.jpg]

Please Stop
[Image: please_stop_by_frooxius-d36yr4a.png]

Wish
[Image: wish_by_frooxius-d364yo0.png]

Alone
[Image: alone_by_frooxius-d36a4x2.png]

Thing
[Image: thing_by_frooxius-d37tn8l.jpg]

I am very sad recently because of hurtful person in one IRC channel and when I seeked help from somebody I trusted, he ended up hurting me a lot more more when he tried to help (talk about stabbing in back... it felt like chainsaw in the back), though it was just an accident in the end and it's okay now... with us anyway... I'm still sad/upset because of what happened initially.

But I vented the bad emotions again into a picture, it was also quite rushed, because I was very upset/sad, so the quality is not that much (it's basically quickly sketched).

Accidental anti-hug.
[Image: accidental_anti_hug_by_frooxius-d45pao1.png]

Recently, I've still had trouble with bad feelings (not all the time thankfully), so here are more drawings I made to vent. Don't worry, I'm planning some more cheery ones too.

Dewn
[Image: deewn_by_frooxius-d46ght4.png]

Defctive
[Image: defctive_by_frooxius-d47achc.png]

The one with the Fox have a really complex theme.
I like most of these, good work.

I Have one word to say : AWESOME !
Ur cool man

Wow awesome work!!! I love 'em!

That is awesome and complex yet again. :p

If you want your work to be appreciated more then start making what the people like, and not what you like.
However, I personally prefer personal satisfaction over public appreciation.

Thanks ^_^'
Though I would never create art or anything that will others most certainly like, I even dislike most people who target their work to get highest popularity, because it's quite demeaning to the art itself. I think that it should be rich and diverse and come from your own mind, not from what you think that is in other people's minds. If I made such art, I would be unhappy and wouldn't enjoy making it, even if it was much more popular than what I do now.
I prefer much more individuality of the art, rather than going with popular mainstream, because I do it for the art itself, to create something new and unique and also for fun and doing what I like, not for popularity.
And while much less people might identify with what I do, these who do, will be much closer - on the "similar wavelength" if you know what I mean. :smile: What's the point of having my art appreciated when I don't appreciate it myself (I'm not saying that it's perfect, it never is and there's always tons of flaws, but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate it myself, that it's not a complete failure :lol: )

EDIT:
Oh sorry, I just noticed that I left there part of the text, that was from post on another forums, where they were usually quite quiet about these, but often commented a lot on quick doodles that others posted, so I didn't quite understand their viewpoint (now I do), it wasn't targeted here, sorry :heh:

Nice gallery mate! I really like that one with the pizza and "Mlugul"

Thanks ^_^'
It's funny, a lot of people seem to like "Not me yet" (that pizza one) and I never can figure why :lol:

Amazing Creativity. I loved your work. Keep it up.

Amazing Creativity. I loved your work. Keep it up.