Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
My illustrations

Quote:(08-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Sober Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Alright, I see what you're coming from. And I am no one to support plagiarism. But, I'm not going to take any sides, I will stand by my earlier statement.

Neither am I. Though something is what it is, had he admitted it and taken some advice then I wouldn't bat an eye. The fact that he didn't however, further "prove" that statement of being idiotic.

Ok, I'm probably way out of line here. I haven't read your discussion at all, neither do I care.
I just wanted to say, if you let people get to you this easily. If someone else on a forum
actually can hurt your feelings or whatever, just some random guy. The internet is
probably not for you, certainly not forums. As people are going to question what you do
and disagree with your opinions.

With that said, I'm sorry to see you leave. I don't know you, or have ever seen you on here for that matter.
But, a community depends on its members, and members leaving aren't positive(not taking cancerous idiotic pricks in to count)
as a community is better of without those kind of people.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 09:21 PM)Sober Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Not taking cancerous idiotic pricks in to count.

Then in all honesty, you shouldn't take this guy into account. He was stealing designs (from Google no doubt) and after proving it, his only defense was, and I quote;

Quote:You are assuming I got these content from these links.

I never got them from there. You never saw me work on these projects so how are you going to know what I was doing to make these.

While the work in question was a copy/paste of Google's Material Icon for Camera Apps. (Along with others. Including stocks used without a proper license). Ironically, he also stole another icon use on OSX. The majority of his work was a stock he didn't make, nor had the license to write off as his own, with another stock over and a filter effect on it. Yet he claimed it to be without a doubt his work, the above being his only defense on the matter. These illustrations that were posted here on this thread was original as far as I can see. Though when he was given a tip on how to up the quality of them in terms of resolution, he outright refused to listen because he "without a doubt" seems to know better than anyone.