Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1132 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My name is Aura

Quote:(11-24-2014, 07:30 PM)Alex Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Are you Aura from HF? Just wondering

I might be. What if I am ?
Who are you if I may ask ?

Quote:(11-24-2014, 07:51 PM)Aura Wrote:

Same kind of experience as Aura, we've been mentored by the same person on HF and I'm also a student at a malware removal school.

I can't tell if you're trolling or referring to a bunch of HF individuals digitally educating you about malware removal and calling themselves experts.

Aura and I were mentored by a member on HF that left a while ago. He wasn't associated with the MRT and is probably the most skilled person we know when it comes to malware removal and technical support. I won't disclose his name but if you do a bit of research, you'll find out who I'm talking about.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:02 PM)Aura Wrote:

I'm not being trained on HF. And the people that are training me are experts, most of them are even Microsoft Certified MVP in Security.
What else do you need ?

Quote:Same kind of experience as Aura, we've been mentored by the same person on HF

Quote:I'm not being trained on HF.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:15 PM)Reiko Wrote:

Who cares where he's learning from? If he's skilled, he'll show it. If not, he'll leave.
Stop pestering him until/unless he pesters one of us.

I can do anything to prove myself, just ask me. As long as it's within my range of expertise, I really don't mind.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 07:57 PM)Ryle Wrote:

I can't tell if you're trolling or referring to a bunch of HF individuals digitally educating you about malware removal and calling themselves experts.

I'm not being trained on HF. And the people that are training me are experts, most of them are even Microsoft Certified MVP in Security.
What else do you need ?

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:17 PM)Aura Wrote:

I can do anything to prove myself, just ask me. As long as it's within my range of expertise, I really don't mind.

Well, your area of expertise seems to be Windows-related whereas mine is not. This is why I'm sticking up for you. I honestly don't know how to judge you. As a Linux malware writer, I have nothing in common with you but I do recognize and respect you as a Windows malware analyst/remover.

As for proving yourself, manually analyze some new crypter or kiddie tool. That should shut everyone up.

Who cares where he's learning from? If he's skilled, he'll show it. If not, he'll leave.
Stop pestering him until/unless he pesters one of us.

I'm gonna go take a nap, then I'll find a 0/35 crypted PE for you to play with.

To anyone thinking about ripping on this kid: Let his actions speak, rather than going at him with words that you can't back up.
This needs to become policy. Actions speak far louder than words ever have, and it's time people started listening to them.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:23 PM)Aura Wrote:

I find it funny for a malware writer/coder to have the White Hat award. Unusual.
Meh, if you can give me one I'll find the time to deal with it in a VM.

I'll dig one up later this evening.
The award was given with sarcasm. I have a reputation around here for keeping people in line, sometimes in a less than friendly way.