Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1132 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My name is Aura

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:25 PM)Aura Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh, I like that.
Looks exactly like me on HF. Depending on what kind of autistic comment I come across, I can be pretty offensive.

All I'm pointing out is that you signed up to this forum, acting cocky and big headed. I hope you can prove yourself.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:24 PM)Reiko Wrote:

I'll dig one up later this evening.
The award was given with sarcasm. I have a reputation around here for keeping people in line, sometimes in a less than friendly way.

Oh, I like that.
Looks exactly like me on HF. Depending on what kind of autistic comment I come across, I can be pretty offensive.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:22 PM)Reiko Wrote:

Well, your area of expertise seems to be Windows-related whereas mine is not. This is why I'm sticking up for you. I honestly don't know how to judge you. As a Linux malware writer, I have nothing in common with you but I do recognize and respect you as a Windows malware analyst/remover.

As for proving yourself, manually analyze some new crypter or kiddie tool. That should shut everyone up.

I find it funny for a malware writer/coder to have the White Hat award. Unusual.
Meh, if you can give me one I'll find the time to deal with it in a VM.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:46 PM)roger_smith Wrote:

How dare you act cocky and big headed on the internet! Have you no soul?!

I'm jk, welcome to board, don't mind the boners. You front like you're skilled and I'm inclined to believe it, so I hope you stick around and pump some talent into this sucka, lol.

Side note: I'm being irresponsible-ish today

Thank you.
I'll mostly assist with non-malware related issue since, obviously, the fact that I'm in a malware removal school forbids me to do anything that have to do with malware removal until I graduate.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:32 PM)Aura Wrote:

What if I act cocky and big headed because I don't care about what happen to me here ? I just signed up because Cyber-faggotti asked me to.

How dare you act cocky and big headed on the internet! Have you no soul?!

I'm jk, welcome to board, don't mind the boners. You front like you're skilled and I'm inclined to believe it, so I hope you stick around and pump some talent into this sucka, lol.

Side note: I'm being irresponsible-ish today

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:29 PM)Ryle Wrote:

All I'm pointing out is that you signed up to this forum, acting cocky and big headed. I hope you can prove yourself.

What if I act cocky and big headed because I don't care about what happen to me here ? I just signed up because Cyber-faggotti asked me to.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:49 PM)Aura Wrote:

Thank you.
I'll mostly assist with non-malware related issue since, obviously, the fact that I'm in a malware removal school forbids me to do anything that have to do with malware removal until I graduate.

it's nice to have a windows guy around because I left all my windows skillz with Vista/a lil of 7. Running win8.1 on my laptop but haven't had to do much "repair" on it, because I tend to not break my own stuff, lol.

I spent about 4 years supporting XP/Vista/7 at a well known big box repair facility.

go back to viphf technical support

Stop flaming people.
Compete. Compare skill objectively.
If you fail to achieve and instead continue to bullshit, I'll just tempban you both.

Quote:(11-24-2014, 08:52 PM)roger_smith Wrote:

it's nice to have a windows guy around because I left all my windows skillz with Vista/a lil of 7. Running win8.1 on my laptop but haven't had to do much "repair" on it, because I tend to not break my own stuff, lol.

I spent about 4 years supporting XP/Vista/7 at a well known big box repair facility.

Half the time, I can't be bothered to support shit under Windows Vista. But I tell myself that it's basically Windows 7 with UAC settings in the roof so I bear with it.

Quote: (11-24-2014, 09:18 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

go back to viphf technical support

Nope. Got myself perma-banned from there, never going back to that shitty place. They had it coming, the owner did at least.