Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My recommendations for antivirus

I've been a pentester for quite a while, and I can tell you over the years. I've noticed which ones seem to do it, and which ones dont.

IMO here are my best free/paid picks

Free:
Avast is my number one pick over the years they've done well
Second is avira they're very, very efficient at detecting threats.
Panda cloud is great if you have low end hardware and need something cloud based.
Paid:
ESET NOD32 is a godsend, and my overall favorite. They have a track record of detecting threats before most other av's and are an industry leader.
BitDefender has always been a namestay for me, and their premium brand is worth it, before the discontinuation of their free antivirus they were a top contender for best AV

Moved from Software & Programs to Antivirus & Protection.

Quote:Avast is my number one pick over the years
^ Same here.

Norton Is my second choice. Long gone are the days of the bloated Norton SystemWorks. Nowadays It's very light on system resources, and It's overall detection rate Is quite Impressive.

Appreciate both of your vetted responses. I will download Avast now.

Quote:(05-23-2022, 08:04 AM)Slippery Slope Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Appreciate both of your vetted responses. I will download Avast now.
You will not be disappointed.

In terms of a free antivirus, Avast provides a lot of features that come with paid versions of other AVs.

I've been using Bitdefender but my free trial is done so I guess it's Avast time

Thank to you for Advise <3

Quote:(05-24-2022, 04:35 AM)Crumz Wrote:

I've been using Bitdefender but my free trial is done so I guess it's Avast time
I assume you have Avast up and running.

When you have time, I'm Interested In reading your experience. There's no complaints on my end.

Quote:(06-05-2022, 04:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2022, 04:35 AM)Crumz Wrote:

I assume you have Avast up and running.

When you have time, I'm Interested In reading your experience. There's no complaints on my end.

Yeah it's cool bro. Got a clean interface, free VPN, the scan speeds are quick, severs the connection to malicious sites automatically, no annoying pop ups telling me to buy the premium service. Overall I'd say it's kinda the best user experience I'd had with a free antivirus.

im using Malware Bytes, its decent,

Quote:(06-06-2022, 10:16 AM)Crumz Wrote:

Yeah it's cool bro. Got a clean interface, free VPN, the scan speeds are quick, severs the connection to malicious sites automatically, no annoying pop ups telling me to buy the premium service. Overall I'd say it's kinda the best user experience I'd had with a free antivirus. :cool:
I was very confident you'd be happy with It.

The features are very Impressive for a free AV.