Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 287 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
MyBB 1.611 Vulnerability/Exploit

It's pretty logical and obvious that if there was such thing as a vuln for MyBB, the founder would use it instantly on large forums.

So therefore, this is fake and BS.

Quote:(11-29-2013, 09:44 AM)iHydra Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's pretty logical and obvious that if there was such thing as a vuln for MyBB, the founder would use it instantly on large forums.

So therefore, this is fake and BS.

Well if you read the whole thread, this has been proven. No need to repeat it again

Quote:(11-17-2013, 05:16 AM)Oni Wrote:

Oh wow! Maybe he should use it on Sinisterly?

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This thread amuses me, as per AdverseBox.net - I was one of the people to exploit the site and gained Moderator permissions globally. I was asked by the site administrator, Fhoto, to pentest it, and I did and made myself a moderator - go ask him yourself.

by the way it's unfiltered post variables in member.php

Haha, you serious? With PayPal as your choice of payment too? LOL