Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1014 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
OSRS

I'm trying to get back into OSRS, anyone trying to play?

Also, I got like 200M to sell, if anyone's interested, hmu about that too.

If you've got 200m why not buy skills with it? or if your accounts high enough why not try staking?

I play most days but trying to make a pure

Quote:(09-27-2017, 10:10 AM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you've got 200m why not buy skills with it? or if your accounts high enough why not try staking?

I play most days but trying to make a pure

I've pretty much given up on osrs, sold the gold

At least you got something for your gold.

Who knows... you might want to do the new dragon slayer quest when that comes out ?

Quote:(10-05-2017, 09:29 AM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

At least you got something for your gold.

Who knows... you might want to do the new dragon slayer quest when that comes out ?

I'll see, I'll probably get so bored I go back on.

I play it from time to time, I played RS long before 2007scape and I can tell you it is not OSRS, Moparscape does better. However I have a lot of family and friends who are still heavily invested in RS, mostly OSRS. I find OSRS too easy, my brother made a new account 2 months ago and has every skill at 80+, I made a new account a day after him and was gaining levels and gold faster than he was, but for me it has always been a nostalgia thing, going back to a game from time to time for over 15 years.
If you guys ever want to see the game that inspired RS Classic , google up Tibia and give it a try, will blow your mind when you realize the age of these games and their basis in MUDs.

I don't play OSRS, only RS3. Currently 99 in all combat stats, as well as Firemaking/Herblore. Got the Corporeal Beast pet when I was soloing yesterday.

Quote:(10-06-2017, 01:03 PM)Oni Wrote:

I don't play OSRS, only RS3. Currently 99 in all combat stats, as well as Firemaking/Herblore. Got the Corporeal Beast pet when I was soloing yesterday.

I prefer RS3 myself as well, but my family and friends are all on OSRS so when I do play I am either soloing everything or bankstanding, either way not as much fun as it used to be, but that's any game after so many years.

Quote:(10-06-2017, 07:42 PM)Ecks Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2017, 01:03 PM)Oni Wrote:

I prefer RS3 myself as well, but my family and friends are all on OSRS so when I do play I am either soloing everything or bankstanding, either way not as much fun as it used to be, but that's any game after so many years.

I'm one of the leaders for a 1000+ member clan, so it's always interesting for me. You just need to find a good clan.

Holy shit I found out about their new unban requests and submitted one. They got back to me today and one of my first rs account has been unbanned!