Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

Would love to join! I love learning about different ways people think. And also what different problems people encounter when SE'ing. I've been SE'ing/refunding for about 6 years now. Not super experienced, but I've been able to get a few nice pieces of tech SE'd

Quote:(05-30-2020, 12:08 AM)Filament Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would love to join! I love learning about different ways people think. And also what different problems people encounter when SE'ing. I've been SE'ing/refunding for about 6 years now. Not super experienced, but I've been able to get a few nice pieces of tech SE'd :smile:
Please share some of your experiences with us in the section. I am looking for consistent activity there from users. 6 years of involvement sound pretty experienced!

Quote:(05-30-2020, 12:08 AM)Filament Wrote:

I've been SE'ing/refunding for about 6 years now. Not super experienced
Suffice to say, 6 years of experience can certainly provide a wealth of Information In the SEing sector.

Thus far, I like what I read pertaining to your assistance In social engineering.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 01:36 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 12:08 AM)Filament Wrote:

Would love to join! I love learning about different ways people think. And also what different problems people encounter when SE'ing. I've been SE'ing/refunding for about 6 years now. Not super experienced, but I've been able to get a few nice pieces of tech SE'd :smile:
Please share some of your experiences with us in the section. I am looking for consistent activity there from users. 6 years of involvement sound pretty experienced!

Quote:(05-30-2020, 07:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 12:08 AM)Filament Wrote:

I've been SE'ing/refunding for about 6 years now. Not super experienced
Suffice to say, 6 years of experience can certainly provide a wealth of Information In the SEing sector.

Thus far, I like what I read pertaining to your assistance In social engineering.

Ahh, sorry. I should clarify, I have started SE'ing 6 years ago. Lots of off months in between (especially more recently) .
I started off with refunding from Amazon back when it was really hot. I learned the basics on mpgh. My first ever refund was a double dip with Dell S2716DGR monitors. I couldn't believe it at the time - 2 $600 monitors for free?! I was in college then, my roommates were really curious how in the world I pulled if off. I got my roommates a playstation 4 and a laptop. They were stoked. Before long, I kinda became known as "the guy." I did some other shady stuff then too haha .
I ended up refunding Amazon for a lot of people in my college dorms. It was a fun side job (I charged 50%!) that I used to fuel my other side job/hobby that really allowed me to have a lot of fun in college. Maybe too much fun haha. I was also able to max my IRA account because of it, so that was pretty awesome. There were some months I made more money in college than I do now working full time!

Eventually, I figured I'd try my hand at SE'ing things since that means I can get things for free! I like free :biggrin: The first thing I ever SE'd was a Philips tooth brush. It was ridiculously easy. I had to go back to them a few times for the tooth brush base, then the charger, then the heads. Each time, they were really accommodating. I tried my hand at JBL speakers since I wanted some at the time. Got three really nice portable bluetooth speakers and my friends and I would use them when we went hiking/beach :smile: SE'd some Klipsch speakers for house parties. Refunded a DJ table for my friend so he can DJ for us. Got around 200 (8 cases lmao) cans of Red Bull to fuel our parties/ study sessions. Lots of other food/snacks. Also I SE'd my way into our schools dining hall and various campus events a bunch too lol Free food! Even did some SE with uhh... very shady things you get from the "dark." In all, during my four years in college, I ended up SE'ing/refunding a bunch of random things for whatever we were into/wanted at the time. From frisbees to TV's, it was always the same general problem - how can I convince them to give it to me for free. Luckily, I was a computer technician on campus at the time, and I handled all of the e-waste from the campus so I had a lot of serial numbers/ broken electronics that made things easier.

Seeing the differences between different companies and different methods to solve the problem is always super interesting! My roommates all knew how to SE/refund and we would come up with stupid/genius ideas together and while some failed, many worked! I would like to be in an environment again where people can just bounce ideas and create new methods together. Even helping people on the forums for their specific problems is always interesting since it's kind of like the forum is guiding the SE/refund and we can see how it progresses. Free experience points!

But again, it was a lot of on/off. After college, I've mostly stopped doing any SE/refunding since I started working full time and I already had a lot of material things I wanted. I haven't done many things after graduating. A phone, projector, some headphones, wifi light switches lol. Some other random things. Haven't done any in-person SE'ing since. Closest would be emailing my current boss about how great of an employee I was during college pretending to be a coworker lol I'm actually not even sure what made me interested in it again tbh. I remember finding this forum trying to find a leak of some ebook and discovering the SE section. Now I'm back and really into it again haha. I decided just for fun to try at it again. I've got a new pair of Bose headphones and Sony earphones on the way SE'd. (Well, actually haven't gotten a tracking number yet so can't say for sure but everything is looking good.) Also ordered a new PC that I'm planning on trying to refund. We'll see how those go

Quote:(05-30-2020, 08:00 PM)Filament Wrote:

Ahh, sorry. I should clarify, I have started SE'ing 6 years ago. Lots of off months in between (especially more recently) .

Irrespective of this and judging by what I've read above, you seem very competent to fulfill the role In this group.

Moreover, your activity has been pretty consistent- which Is of the utmost Importance.

good evening, I just started to refund but I am very interested in the topic ... so far I have refunded a couple of items from zalando with the partial refund method and two other items from amazon with the empty parcel method ... now I'm studying the toS of Italian post office because there should be a flaw that allows you to make very substantial refunds .. I would be honored to be part of your group : )

Quote:(05-31-2020, 09:59 PM)paranxia Wrote:

good evening, I just started to refund but I am very interested in the topic ... so far I have refunded a couple of items from zalando with the partial refund method and two other items from amazon with the empty parcel method ... now I'm studying the toS of Italian post office because there should be a flaw that allows you to make very substantial refunds .. I would be honored to be part of your group : )

Please refer to the group's requirements as per below.
Quote:-Must have a positive reputation
-Must be fairly active on the forum
-Must provide meaningful contributions to the SE sub-forum

ok, ... I am often online on the forum..instead as I could do to make significant contributions..if I explain it I would be grateful and will immediately help the community ?

Quote:(06-01-2020, 10:03 AM)paranxia Wrote:

ok, ... I am often online on the forum..instead as I could do to make significant contributions..if I explain it I would be grateful and will immediately help the community ?
That's good to read.

I hope to see more of you In the

forum.

If you're looking for new members for your group, count me in. I have been refunding/SE'ing for a few years and I have been successful 99% of the time.

It would be good to share thoughts/methods & success stories, it would also be good to share company vulnerabilities.