Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

Quote:(08-03-2019, 11:15 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

In light of having to give our first boot to a member for violating rules, I would like to reiterate that we do not condone scamming in any way shape or form. Myself and @"Strait McCool" carefully examine every member that we consider to make sure they have no prior history of being shady or even just inflammatory behavior around the forum. In the (still ongoing) case of the member that has been given the boot, he gave the impression of being a fairly skilled individual and he was contributing to the community constantly. In our eyes, he was highly suitable to join the group. Now that some of his customers are bringing to light their experiences with trying to purchase merchandise, we have decided to part ways with him.
This exactly. Irregardless of the current status of the situation, I want members who are professional in their dealings and in responding to any disputes. On the bright side I'd like to welcome our newest member @Biglad465

Quote:(08-04-2019, 09:40 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2019, 11:15 PM)Nyx Wrote:

In light of having to give our first boot to a member for violating rules, I would like to reiterate that we do not condone scamming in any way shape or form. Myself and @"Strait McCool" carefully examine every member that we consider to make sure they have no prior history of being shady or even just inflammatory behavior around the forum. In the (still ongoing) case of the member that has been given the boot, he gave the impression of being a fairly skilled individual and he was contributing to the community constantly. In our eyes, he was highly suitable to join the group. Now that some of his customers are bringing to light their experiences with trying to purchase merchandise, we have decided to part ways with him.
This exactly. Irregardless of the current status of the situation, I want members who are professional in their dealings and in responding to any disputes. On the bright side I'd like to welcome our newest member @Biglad465

What did @"Vulva" do? I saw a few threads throwing his name around, but I wasn't sure.

Quote:(08-05-2019, 03:16 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2019, 09:40 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

What did @"Vulva" do? I saw a few threads throwing his name around, but I wasn't sure.
well, there are like 3 scram reports open against him.

You can read about It In the

forum.

We're still waiting for his reply.

Sketchy business dealings from what I've seen.

I, like many, came across 0day.red a few years back when I was in secondary school.

My dad works for a company called Zendesk which creates a software called Help desk. Which is a ticketing/customer support service used by many large companies.

As head of his own team he has come across a lot of Social Engineering attempts, and started telling me about them.

I then proceeded to watch this video: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...wKm6uNpBep, and it sparked my interest.

Like a lot of people I started off with the basic amazon refunding.

I took a break for a while, and have started again. I am currently abusing Just Eat for refunds, and have about 5 or 6 full SE attempts, (no purchase, warranty exploitation etc.)

I am by no means a pro, but I am teaching myself slowly.

Just posting a little backstory, and in the future hope to join this group.

Quote:(08-11-2019, 10:02 PM)dark_net Wrote:

I, like many, came across 0day.red a few years back when I was in secondary school.

My dad works for a company called Zendesk which creates a software called Help desk. Which is a ticketing/customer support service used by many large companies.

As head of his own team he has come across a lot of Social Engineering attempts, and started telling me about them.

I then proceeded to watch this video: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...wKm6uNpBep, and it sparked my interest.

I took a break for a while, and have started again. I am currently abusing Just Eat for refunds, and have about 5 or 6 full SE attempts, (no purchase, warranty exploitation etc.)

Good luck my friend :smile:! Probably now it will be harder to join, since a member of the group scammed lots of people, probably the best scam here ever, and he was using the name of the group to create reputation :x

Quote:(08-11-2019, 10:41 PM)Pinkz0rd Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2019, 10:02 PM)dark_net Wrote:

Good luck my friend :smile:! Probably now it will be harder to join, since a member of the group scammed lots of people, probably the best scam here ever, and he was using the name of the group to create reputation :x

Thanks! Yes I read about that, hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Quote:(08-11-2019, 10:41 PM)Pinkz0rd Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2019, 10:02 PM)dark_net Wrote:

We won't let that hold us back, there are always bad apples in a mix.

Dope looking groups Nyx! Congrats!