Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 128 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
[Official] Otaku Recruitment Thread - Anime Group

Otaku - Official Anime Group
Table of contents
  • Introduction to group.
  • Requirements.
  • Rules of group.
  • Purpose of group.
  • Userbar.
  • Conclusion.

Introduction to Otaku
Hello, I would like to formally introduce the new upcoming official anime group, Otaku. The group will be those who are fans of all sorts of anime and manga. It will be a tight knit group of those who can relate to each other, share their favorite shows and reads with each other and keep the anime section alive and well.

Requirements
The requirements are simple but will be enforced and watched.
  • Active in the anime & manga section.
  • Must be friendly and open minded.
  • Be sexy.
  • Have at least 50 posts on the forum.

Rules of the group
  • Active in sub forum - So we stay a close group.
  • Friendly and mature - Should be obvious.
  • Wear userbar every now and then - To support us.
  • Keep loving anime & manga - Ha.
  • Keep the anime & manga section alive.

Purpose of the group
The purpose of Otaku is very simple. To keep the anime & manga section alive and strong. Post threads, help new comers get into the life style we live and overall give people a good impression of it all. We can't just keep this treasure to ourselves. Get it out there!

Userbar (temporary one)
[Image: otaku.png]

Application
If you are interested in the group. Please leave your application below and I will get back to you when I am accepting new members. Thank you.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Good luck to anyone who applies!

Quote:(03-21-2014, 02:40 AM)Killua Wrote:

Active in the section means post in it and shit. As for being sexy, was a joke. Lol. It's going to be a laid back group for anime fans to be together. But of course there are some small requirements and such. I don't want people just joining for the user bar.

Yeah, which is understandable. My main issue is I'd not really know what to post. I do enjoy anime, but beyond every now and then asking for opinions or giving my own, or asking for suggestions, I haven't really talked much about it with Sinly users.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 02:42 AM)Satan Wrote:

Yeah, which is understandable. My main issue is I'd not really know what to post. I do enjoy anime, but beyond every now and then asking for opinions or giving my own, or asking for suggestions, I haven't really talked much about it with Sinly users.

There's now an awesome anime lounge, allowing you to talk with other SL members in a relatively relaxed environment.

Active in any section is a bit of a stretch. But, I suppose it could in theory inject more activity to the section. Besides the activity thing, & maybe sexy considering that's an opinion that would differ from person to person, I'd have the requirements down easily.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 02:43 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

There's now an awesome anime lounge, allowing you to talk with other SL members in a relatively relaxed environment.
Even so, what I do watch that anyone else seems to is considered the crap ones or whatever. Your go to anime's like Naruto and Etc. Other ones I've never really seen anyone show any interest in. (DRRR!, OHSHC, etc) only one I've seen popular that I like is Attack on Titan and that's been talked out the rear everywhere.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 02:38 AM)Satan Wrote:

Active in any section is a bit of a stretch. But, I suppose it could in theory inject more activity to the section. Besides the activity thing, & maybe sexy considering that's an opinion that would differ from person to person, I'd have the requirements down easily.

Active in the section means post in it and shit. As for being sexy, was a joke. Lol. It's going to be a laid back group for anime fans to be together. But of course there are some small requirements and such. I don't want people just joining for the user bar.

Username: Atmosphere (Changing names soon though!)
Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: About a year and a half
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Whenever I see a new thread I try and be as active on it as I can, and I try and make threads as often as possible.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course I will. Anime has become a big part of my life and I would love for it to become a part of other member's lives!
Why do you like anime?: It's difficult to narrow it down, but the main reason is because it is a lot more enjoyable then shows here in North America. I can actually pick up an anime and actually watch the whole thing and enjoy a series, but when i try and pick up a western show, something like Game of Thrones or Walking Dead, I just get bored of it and drop it.
Why do you want in this group?: So I can have a family that I can discuss Anime with and have a generally good time. At the moment, I have almost nobody to talk about anime, but if I were in the group I would have people to actually talk to about it!

Anyways, hopefully I will be accepted!

Username: Customer

Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: For around 6 years or so, but I stopped watching for around a year but came back.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: Not so much right now, because there's not a lot going on in there, but whenever I do I like to post as much as I can.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: No doubt. A lot of people on SL like anime, including Oni. So not only have I known these people for a while, but I know a pretty good bit who watch it on a daily.

Why do you like anime?: Anime reminds me that leaving this harsh reality for 30 minutes plus isn't such a bad thing. I watched it a shitload as a kid, and one day I was just like "Hey.. I know there's other anime out there other than pokemon.. I wonder if I could find some new ones!" All of these years later, I still watch anime on a daily basis. I remember laying with friends and watching Code Lyoko a shit ton, and it was honestly some of the best times of my life.

Why do you want in this group?: To just discuss and try to get people into anime. I have a lot of different tastes in anime, and I think a lot of other people would like mine too. It would give me an opportunity to expand my discussions in anime, and refer other people to watch anime. It takes real life situations, and makes you think on how you would react on them. Some may make you cry, some may make your sides blow up. Either way, you're having fun watching it and that's what I really think that matters.

Username: Duubz
Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: Nearly two years.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: I don't post as often as I wish. I am starting to get into posting, as seen in the section itself.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Definitely, I have many friends that love anime. Not only will I help the forum grow by referring them, but the anime section as well.
Why do you like anime?: Anime is a way of life; it's a way to either get away or get with it.
Why do you want in this group?: I love anime, fairly obvious, right?

Username:
  • @OversouL[/*]
Profile link:
  • @OversouL[/*]
How long have you been into the anime life style?:
  • As far as I can remember, I liked anime the first time I knew about it and that was in 3rd grade and I'm going to be a college student in a couple of months.[/*]
How often do you post in the A&M section?:
  • I post in that section if there's something interesting to post to and if there's something I'd like to share with the community. I also like to post there if there are a lot of members who post there and share the same interests as me.[/*]
Will you help anime grow on the forum?:
  • Yes, of course. I will be glad to.[/*]
Why do you like anime?:
  • I don't know actually. I just had this feeling ever since I watched my first anime. Maybe because it's funny, exciting and very inspiring. There's something fun to debate to, which me and some of my classmates do often, where we end up shouting at each other sometimes. XD[/*]
Why do you want to be in this group?:
  • I'd like to be in this group to be with the members who share the same interest as me.[/*]