Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Official Usergroup | Vitality Recruitment

Sorry, recruitment is closed for now since we do not want a group with loads of members.

Full Name: Omar Argote
Age & Birthyear: 13 years old, 1999

How do you intend to contribute to our group?
Giving the best threads, donating, giving out free stuff, and trying to be the best.

Have you shared anything with the community of DiverseBox up until now?
I do not understand what this question is asking me.

Other information:
I play basketball i'm very serious about it, i play a little bit of video games on my playstation 3, and i like to joke around with my friends and hack some stuff.

This group is poorly run.

I don't care if I get denied anymore.

Full Name: Trey (Kirito or Kitty)
Age & Birth year: 17(in two days) years old, 1996

I can increase the amount of virus free and HQ shares in the group subforum, I will also continue to post high quality content for DB members.

Yes I have, I have dumped over 360 total accounts in public and VIP sections.
I have also posted multiple tutorials, including never before seen guides.
Not to mention all of my leaks.

[To see links please register here]

(Kirito's Massive Giveaway. 250+ accounts)

I will not be linking to the adult accounts I have shared.

[Image: EwYWBdb3.png]

Full Name: Kyran (Chill)
Age/Birthyear:18 - 1995

The main focus of me joining a group is to blend in and make friends with all that surrounds, I can bring knowledge from a vast area of the marketplace and Xbox. I could/would bring weekly giveaways whether it be cash or some form of Social Medium/other Marketplace item/s.

I have a friendly personality and can get along with absolutely anyone (with exceptions of course). I am always willing to help out and put in 100% where it is needed, I'm trustworthy reliable and a great judgement of character.

The only downturn to joining this group in my opinion is my timezone, I live in Australia and usually am about 15 in front of USA citizens.

In my short time here yes, as a matter of fact I have, the following links are what I've shared in the time I've been here.

These two links are $5 Paypal giveaways, one located in the VIP sub-forum for only upgraded members and the other for regular members:

This thread contains every 2/3 character .txt files for running within a GT checker, all typed by myself. Also comes with a free checker:

The following thread is my own guide on how to buy/trade and sell safely in the marketplace, typed in my own words. This thread has earned my the "Sticky Man" award:

I like this thread the most, it is the most helpful when people successfully buy a gamer tag in the marketplace. This thread allows you to make sure yu can secure the account and make sure they're no Unauthorised Access claims which warrant your account:

Final Notes:

I hope you take everything into consideration and finalise my spot within the group, I appreciate you giving me the chance to make my application and if anything else is needed/required, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Best Regards - Chill!

[Image: EwYWBdb3.png]

Quote:(11-19-2013, 10:35 AM)Cl0ud Wrote:

The recruitment is closed i think.

I hope not, I've submitted the best application

The recruitment is closed i think.

As cl0ud said, we have closed recruitment for now.

We will read all other applications when we re-open.