Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 225 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Other Forum Userbars #1

Just finished some userbars for a client. I actually finished these in under 2 hours and 30 minutes I believe. New record for me :O

Client wanted the userbars to look "cool". I made Admin techy looking, Staff a wavey feel, VIP a tribal street feel, and members....something to make them feel important too I guess lol.

[Image: qzhhSNz.png]

They look really nice, 10/10 watermark aswell

I really like them, but I think the staff one doesn't really have that authority look if you know what I mean?

I really like the member one.

They look, bluntly put? Bad. With a lack of depth and the overall feel of "play-dough" doesn't help it. Also are the lines of color suppose to be light? Because it looks like a bar of paint. Especially on the "VIP" one. Not big on the shape either. The lacks of shapes in some of them make them look fairly ... Empty. Unlike some of your previous work which had too much of them thrown together.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 09:12 AM)Inton Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

They look, bluntly put? Bad. With a lack of depth and the overall feel of "play-dough" doesn't help it. Also are the lines of color suppose to be light? Because it looks like a bar of paint. Especially on the "VIP" one. Not big on the shape either. The lacks of shapes in some of them make them look fairly ... Empty. Unlike some of your previous work which had too much of them thrown together.

Inton bot strikes again.

They look dope af man

Quote:(05-19-2016, 09:12 AM)Inton Wrote:

If these designs are "bad" i would love to see a "good" design.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 07:48 AM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

I really like them, but I think the staff one doesn't really have that authority look if you know what I mean?

I made these one by one, and showed the client my process on each of them, so he was able to tell me if he disliked it or not. But yeah, I know what you mean though.

Quote: (05-19-2016, 12:35 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 11:18 AM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

If these designs are "bad" i would love to see a "good" design.

You can gladly find that, for example. You could look at some of his other work, which was good. That or search around on the web, doesn't take a genius to find good design these days. Sadly, those that aren't all that good are stuck with the belief that they are super gifted, because all they get in terms of feedback is from people who have no idea what they are talking about on random forums as they scream; "Oh! Great, such amaze! Best graphics! You amazing graphics maker!" Not knowing that half that makes no sense. These bars looks rushed, half-finished with a lack of every "good" component a design should have.

I wish client would have told me that instead of liking the designs, I feel like straight up ass now.

Thats why I need an Inton bot.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 12:35 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

I wish client would have told me that instead of liking the designs, I feel like straight up ass now.

People often don't say what they think, afraid to upset others and make people think ill of them. I have no interest, nor do I have time to care what others think of me. Hence why I am direct, I prefer being efficient than polite. That being said, I prefer to be kind over efficient.