Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Pax.com [PAX 3 Vaporizer] SE Guide

Quote:(08-26-2022, 10:44 PM)batdark Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-26-2022, 08:31 PM)Kaz Wrote:

Will try on Spain, and Will update this post

When you find the SN, sent me a message so we don't use the same one for any chance jaja
Of all serial numbers floating around, I'd be very surprised If you both happen to locate the same one.

Quote:(08-27-2022, 03:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2022, 10:44 PM)batdark Wrote:

When you find the SN, sent me a message so we don't use the same one for any chance jaja
Of all serial numbers floating around, I'd be very surprised If you both happen to locate the same one.

I actually struggled to find anyone selling the pax 3 in my country. I had to go change my locality on fb marketplace.

Quote:(08-27-2022, 03:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Just joking haha, but here in Spain there is a big second hand app so maybe we both picked the same ad...

Quote:(08-27-2022, 10:35 AM)batdark Wrote:

Quote: (08-27-2022, 03:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Just joking haha, but here in Spain there is a big second hand app so maybe we both picked the same ad...
It's certainly a possibility, I do agree with that, but not very likely.

Well lets see how this goes

Easiest SE ever, it took 3 email back and forth within one hours. Got a replacement shipped to me with the standard pack and accessories.

Thank you for posting, I've attempted this will be my first ever s/n method. Will update progress. Many thanks

Quote:(08-26-2022, 06:50 PM)syuh Wrote:

Tested and working in Canada, UK, US from what I know. But probably work worldwide.

1. Get a Pax 3 S/N via ebay, facebook marketplace or even youtube. I got mine via FB.

2. Go to

and fill the form using the S/N you found.
State that it was a gift, when they ask you where you bought it, say retail store, and for when put a random date from 2 - 3 month ago. For the color, pretty straightfoward.

State that your Pax 3 won't turn on and you tried different charging cable, dock, outlet etc etc.. and still nothing.

3. They will e-mail you to try 2 - 3 different thing to try to fix it, obviously you tried them after receiving the email and your Pax 3 is still not working.

4. They will email you again asking you to create an account using the same email and to verify your age and then automatically a new one will be shipped to you.

5. Congrat you got a free Pax 3 worth 200$

If you have any question lmk.

Note: I've read that some people don't receive every accesories with the replacement like charger etc.. So you can find them on ali express for really cheap.
Thank you, will try this and resell it now

Quote:(08-29-2022, 07:49 PM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Easiest SE ever, it took 3 email back and forth within one hours. Got a replacement shipped to me with the standard pack and accessories.
It's great to know they're manipulated so easily.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've tried it and they answered that by checking the serial number they can see it was already changed a day ago.....Talk about luck! Some of you were quicker lol

However, they asked if the serial was correct or I made a mistake....

Should I just create another RMA with another email or tell them that I mistakenly gave them the SN of my brother's?