Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Preferred Browser

Quote:(10-30-2016, 07:37 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-30-2016, 04:13 AM)Jimmy Wrote:

Chrome. Firefox works slow for my connection for reason. Being an Android user, I think Chrome feels like the most friendly UI for me.
Update your Firfox will fix a problem.

@

I use a Firefox on my computer and Opera on my mobile .
Firefox have a lot of style , adds and I think it's secure.

I'm already on the latest version.

Quote:(10-30-2016, 09:40 AM)Jimmy Wrote:

Quote: (10-30-2016, 07:37 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (10-30-2016, 04:13 AM)Jimmy Wrote:

Chrome. Firefox works slow for my connection for reason. Being an Android user, I think Chrome feels like the most friendly UI for me.
Update your Firfox will fix a problem.

@

I use a Firefox on my computer and Opera on my mobile .
Firefox have a lot of style , adds and I think it's secure.

I'm already on the latest version.

Latest version is 49 .... If it was slaw so use Chrome like you said.

Until recently, I was a heavy Internet Explorer user (been that way for over 12 years), but as of late, I mainly use FF.

That said, I do navigate via Chrome from time to time which loves chewing my system resources, however It Is quite stable and responsive.

Truth be told, I trust Mozilla to handle my bookmarks/addons/whatnot. I wear a tin foil hat when it comes to Google.

Not sure which is faster, at this point.

FF is not stable as Chrome is. Which is why I prefer it. On Win 8.1 it doesn't use much resources. Even the installation size is less than FF.

Firefox across all my devices but in some cases I'll use Chrome.

Quote:(10-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Oni Wrote:

Truth be told, I trust Mozilla to handle my bookmarks/addons/whatnot. I wear a tin foil hat when it comes to Google.

I have to agree with Oni. Google retains way too much info for me.

Quote:(10-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Oni Wrote:

Based on a fresh Install with no Add-ons for either browser (which I believe provides a true benchmark based solely on the browser Itself), In my experience they're both much of a muchness.

Performance-wise, It's difficult to split the difference. I still prefer FF though.

Quote:(10-30-2016, 07:11 PM)Jimmy Wrote:

FF is not stable as Chrome is. Which is why I prefer it. On Win 8.1 it doesn't use much resources. Even the installation size is less than FF.

I think after reading this you will become FF user :smile: .

Definitely chrome.

I used firefox back in the day, and I recently thought about retiring chrome for it. I got lazy though. (As always)