Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Preferred Browser

Firefox for most things, Midori for lightweight stuff and Chromium for compatibility with sites that don't work with the other two (they are out there...).

Quote:(11-29-2016, 07:38 AM)Ender Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Firefox for most things, Midori for lightweight stuff and Chromium for compatibility with sites that don't work with the other two (they are out there...).

Same here. Firefox 90% of the time.

Just a warning to everyone. Firefox currently has a 0day in the wild - consider switching temporarily:

Quote:(11-30-2016, 05:09 PM)Oni Wrote:

Just a warning to everyone. Firefox currently has a 0day in the wild - consider switching temporarily:

Firefox 50 implemented containers so *if you're on FF50) with this 0day an attacker wouldn't have total access to the filesystem, I think, but only minimal access to non-OS-essential files.

Tor is totally vulnerable to this however.

Also, the exploit mentioned only works on Windows using kernel32.dll

Nevertheless stay careful. Switching temporarily is probably the best option.

My new preferred browser is Chrome, with the recent 0day. Mozilla needs to get its shit together.

This is rather strange, just downloaded firefox last night but hadn't started using it yet then 0day. I jinxed it, sorry guys

Quote:(11-30-2016, 05:46 PM)insidious Wrote:

Quote: (11-30-2016, 05:09 PM)Oni Wrote:

Firefox 50 implemented containers so *if you're on FF50) with this 0day an attacker wouldn't have total access to the filesystem, I think, but only minimal access to non-OS-essential files.

Tor is totally vulnerable to this however.

Also, the exploit mentioned only works on Windows using kernel32.dll

Nevertheless stay careful. Switching temporarily is probably the best option.

That's good to know. I honestly like Mozilla (and I've donated to them before).

Quote:(11-30-2016, 06:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

This is rather strange, just downloaded firefox last night but hadn't started using it yet then 0day. I jinxed it, sorry guys :wink:

Goddammit Jiggly, next time download something like winrar and maybe an exploit will be released that will stop prompting me to pay for it

Google chrome by far since google search engine is so dank.

I always preffered Google Chrome but now I prefer Opera as it looks way better in my opinion... and it has an built in adblocker aswell that does a great job.