Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1147 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Python - Tutorial

Python - Tutorial

[To see links please register here]

edit new link

As cool as it is for you to be linking to tutorials on programming, don't you think you could have probably complied them all into 1 useful thread rather than creating 5 different threads that are literally all just a single link?

Quote:(01-27-2019, 05:31 PM)Nyx Wrote:

As cool as it is for you to be linking to tutorials on programming, don't you think you could have probably complied them all into 1 useful thread rather than creating 5 different threads that are literally all just a single link?

I thought the same. ^^

Quote:(01-27-2019, 05:31 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote:(01-27-2019, 05:33 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 05:31 PM)Nyx Wrote:

I thought the same. ^^

I got your idea but I am making it separately because of it on different topics subjects on the forum.

Quote:(01-27-2019, 06:06 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I thought the same. ^^

I got your idea but I am making it separately because of it on different topics subjects on the forum.

"Programming tutorials." Just say that you're nsp thirsty.

Quote:(01-27-2019, 06:06 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I thought the same. ^^

Except you're not actually making a thread though. You clicked the New Thread button and then clicked Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the link lol. 99% of the posts on this forum have more content in them than your thread

Quote:(01-27-2019, 06:37 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 06:06 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I thought the same. ^^

Quote:(01-27-2019, 07:21 PM)Nyx Wrote:

I thought the same. ^^

Except you're not actually making a thread though. You clicked the New Thread button and then clicked Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the link lol. 99% of the posts on this forum have more content in them than your thread

well, the mod or admin do not have problems with my posting here.

Quote:(01-27-2019, 07:51 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 06:37 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

It's still not appreciated, nobody likes spam threads which consist of ctrl v

Quote:(01-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 07:51 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 06:37 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

I am not doing any spam here.

Quote:(01-27-2019, 09:12 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 07:51 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I am not doing any spam here.

All of your threads are easily considered spam. It consisted of you just copy and pasting a link to someone elses work, with not even a hint of your own input on the subject. For all I know, you have no idea what the basics of programming are and you just spammed the links to get some NSP. All I'm saying is have some content to your posts.