Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1147 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Python - Tutorial

Quote:(01-29-2019, 04:07 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:51 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

well, you are breaking one rule here. You are disrespecting me as a person. (Trolling and flaming aren't allowed either.)

What I see here isn't disrespecting you, just giving you his opinion.

well, still I am not a little kid here. Also, his or her opinion is trolling /flaming remarks here.
I always give respect here on this forum or other forums as well.

I'm not flaming you. I'm saying you're being a low quality member from what I can see and I'm telling you that you should improve your quality. It's called giving an opinion, welcome to the real world. Also just because you're respectful doesn't mean you get a hall pass for spamming links.

For sure, how about reading the tutorials and then writing your own Python tutorial. Would greatly increase post quality and rep

@

All they are saying is put some more content in your threads. Literally anyone can come in here and post links. Add some personal content to it. Add a opinion, or some examples. Just something to make it unique.

And technically, yes, your threads fall under the "forum spam" category. They easily define the definition of forum spam.

@

That is a good idea

Quote:(01-29-2019, 07:50 PM)sunjester Wrote:

For sure, how about reading the tutorials and then writing your own Python tutorial. Would greatly increase post quality and rep
yes, I agree with you. thank you not being offensive in your opinion.
Quote:(01-29-2019, 08:43 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

@

All they are saying is put some more content in your threads. Literally anyone can come in here and post links. Add some personal content to it. Add a opinion, or some examples. Just something to make it unique.

And technically, yes, your threads fall under the "forum spam" category. They easily define the definition of forum spam.

@

That is a good idea
yes, I agree with you. thank you not being offensive in your opinion. :smile: :cool:
But this is the problem here I only know these skills very well. My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML, CSS, WordPress, PHP. Which I can make a tutorial of my own in that no problem. But my problem is I can't make my own tutorials yet. Because I am taking like 3 or 4 classes in programming and hacking classes in Udemy. I just do not have the time yet to make one and me also not a technical writer.
@

please read this link!

Thanks for sharing.. Good to read.

Quote:(03-24-2019, 12:04 PM)premiumac Wrote:

Thanks for sharing.. Good to read.

your welcome

links are still active and working on this thread.