Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 713 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
QCM project help

i have a java QCM project for my uni but i've skipped many classes and don't know how to start .
I'm not asking anyone to do it for me but i need someone to help me with answering some questions ifanyone can do this pls let me know.

sorry for asking:
What is meaning of QCM?

I hope nobody helps you so you can learn what the consequences are of being lazy and expecting something out of it. By not helping you, I and everyone else are doing you a favor.

OUPS sorry it's in french it means Multiple choice question.
Really hopping to find someone able to help me while going on with it.

Quote:(01-11-2017, 01:15 AM)meow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I hope nobody helps you so you can learn what the consequences are of being lazy and expecting something out of it. By not helping you, I and everyone else are doing you a favor.

Irony:

Quote:(01-11-2017, 01:15 AM)meow Wrote:

Looks like you misunderstood me, i'm not asking for someone that would make that project from me ,and i know how to use google and to keep trying till i learn something .
What i want is ask some questions that might be helpful through the way .

You had posted your code here, now it's gone...
You were not able to write to a file because you were not closing the writer, so all the data was probably just staying in the internal buffer.
After writing to the file you should close it.

Quote:(01-11-2017, 09:19 PM)Pikami Wrote:

You were not able to write to a file because you were not closing the writer, so all the data was probably just staying in the internal buffer.

Yep that's why i've actually deleted the post . I figured out i didn't close it.
Thanks for your reply .
I got a new question while going with this i figured out that while writing to a txt \n doesn't work, after googling it i found that i should use \r\n instead .
Any idea why ? and what does the \r do ?

Quote:(01-11-2017, 09:39 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2017, 09:19 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Yep that's why i've actually deleted the post . I figured out i didn't close it.
Thanks for your reply .
I got a new question while going with this i figured out that while writing to a txt \n doesn't work, after googling it i found that i should use \r\n instead .
Any idea why ? and what does the \r do ?

'\n' is called a 'Line feed' symbol
'\r' is called a 'Carriage return' symbol
Unix based systems use '\n' as the newline character while Windows/DOS use '\r\n' as the newline character.

'\n' jumps to new a new line while '\r' returns to the start of the line

Quote:(01-11-2017, 05:35 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2017, 01:15 AM)meow Wrote:

Irony:

There's a colossal difference between him wanting to cheat on a project at his university and me wanting help with a hobby of mine.