Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 235 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Quickly cooked up this logo!

So i made this for a college assignment for an advert or whatever it was. Anyways, it's a logo for a company called 'I.T. Freaks'. I really didn't have to make this or even make a name for the advert but thought i'd just quickly make something since i was bored :tongue:

NOTE: I didn't spend much time on it so don't be too harsh :stressed: and C&C is appreciated!

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Looks like a pretty alright logo. Might suggest making it a little more complex.

You should put the circle a bit more up.
Look at it closely and you will see what I mean.

Looks very clean and nice. I think there's only a couple small adjustments you could make to get it perfect. Nice work!

Quote:(11-20-2016, 09:41 AM)Skryptec Wrote:

I didn't notice that straight away. Well-spotted. It only needs to be moved very slightly and I think it should align better!

Quote:(11-20-2016, 09:41 AM)Skryptec Wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I did realize that myself however, didn't think much of it.

Sometimes, the most simplistic of things are more appealing than their complex counterparts.

I love the simplicity of this, namely the one with the white background.
Good work.

Quote:(11-20-2016, 02:31 PM)mothered Wrote:

Sometimes, the most simplistic of things are more appealing than their complex counterparts.

I love the simplicity of this, namely the one with the white background.
Good work.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback man. Didn't think it was too good as it was a quick mock up.

I like it my man, looks great.

How long did it take you to make?

Quote:(11-20-2016, 06:04 PM)0M4R Wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback man. Didn't think it was too good as it was a quick mock up.

You're welcome.

I'm terrible at GFX, therefore I appreciate viewing the work of others, particularly In It's fine state like yours.