Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 555 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[REQ] MintsApp - Looks VERY nice

For those interested, Precious is having a webinar for his ReClick and MintsApp customers, and is involving Ricky Mataka. Here's the speel that he is dumping on his ReClick customers:

...At 3pm EST today, I introduce you to
Travis Stephen - the man that built a
$20 million marketing empire within
months from scratch and he'll show
you firsthand how to take ReClick
and turn it into a money machine.

This will be our best bonus training
so far....

Reserve your seat and show up 10 minutes

*(over 1,200 people have registered
and only 500 people can jump on the
live call so make sure you're there early)

And remember it's happening at 3pm EST.

Here's some of the things we'll teach you
in the live training:

* How We did 33,500 clicks in 7 days for less than .01/ click
* How we Hacked Reddit for Insane Traffic and Leads!
* Getting 50-100 Leads/ day from Facebook (EASY)
* Making $2,500+ in 6 Days completely automated.

I'm not sure what he is selling, but I'll record the webinar for those interested and can't get to it. I saw another 'bonus webinar' for ReClick Customers that Jas0n Shu1tz, aka M0bile M@d H@tter, and his AMPS system. There is a GB out for AMPS, if anyone is interested. Jas0n the MMH appears to be another fine piece, cut from the same cloth as Precious.

Gave you Thanks in advance for your to be webinar shareand MAX reps!!