Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 522 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[REQ]Pls NEVER start a new NOR reply a thread with the content of "Request Invitation"!!!!!!!

(04-28-2015, 05:18 AM)Normal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

(04-21-2015, 09:43 PM)CitizenKane Wrote:

(04-21-2015, 08:38 PM)GhostDefender Wrote:

(04-21-2015, 11:45 AM)CitizenKane Wrote:

[quote='GhostDefender' pid='1233977' dateline='1429567576']
[quote='CitizenKane' pid='1233882' dateline='1429560105']
[quote='GhostDefender' pid='1233836' dateline='1429558021']

If you are accusing me of suggesting that all GBs (which is not what this thread is about) should be banned, you are making a false accusation as I have never said that. If you are accusing me of suggesting the entire udemy section should be banned, you are making a false accusation. Therefore you have made a long pointless rant, which is what you hypocritically accused me of doing. To rant is to project anger to blow off steam. As you and everyone can see by this thread the only ranting being done is entirely by you. I have not resorted to making personal attacks against you and calling you names and launching profanity laced tirades as everyone can see that you are doing to me. My claims have been supported by the forum mods and admin and evidence of that is on the forums. Prior to the existence of the Udemy section members were quick to point out, object to, report and demand action if someone was caught marketing on BBHF without buying a BSO or at least posting in the self promotions section. When the Udemy section was created the along with the rule of no ripping and sharing udemy courses that created a new dynamic within the forum that has never been seen before. I predicted the problems and warned the admin. Over time the admin saw and verified that I was right. Admin then had the mods post the new warning that we now all see in bright green highlighted words of the udemy section today. After the warning was posted and the underhanded techniques continued some of the worst offenders were banned. This cleans up the forums and makes them better for the users. BBHF is for BBHF members not for udemy members, udemy course creators and udemy marketers. I have been vigilant in my defense of BBHF against the attacks of the underhanded marketers and the personal attacks against me by you and people like you. Cleaning up the forums and keeping the forums clean is everyone's responsibility on BBHF.

you just PROVED that you are a LIAR.

"If you are accusing me of suggesting that all GBs (which is not what this thread is about) should be banned, you are making a false accusation as I have never said that."

in the following poll in the vip section "Should group buys be allowed on BBHF?'

image proof for those who are not vip:

you voted NO. (80$% voted yes by the way)

from the thread:

GhostDefender: "I also don't think GB are what BBHF should be about. It's a Black hat forum not a Group buy forum"

CititzenKane: you can find group buys almost in all the blackhat forums,

GhostDefender:[b]So go there and do your group buys then[/b]. This is the BEST Black Hat Forum for a reason not just the name.

CititzenKane: [b]why should bbhf prevent it from it's members?[/b]

GhostDefender: For reasons I have already pointed out and for the reason you have already pointed out, according to you
you can find group buys almost in all the blackhat forums, so there you have it.

CitizenKane: [u]people seem to use it and enjoy the results...[u][b] we shouldn't remove something just because some people don't like it... [/b][/u][/u]

GhostDefender: For reasons I and you have already pointed out, that's why. (really bad reasons i might add)

you also wrote about GBs: [u]"It's just a big bunch of crap that BBHF shouldn't be involved with to begin with."[/u]

i think this proves without a reasonable doubt that you wanted AND suggested that the GB section should be removed.

about the udemy section:

- you already created a bunch of useless threads regarding the udemy section slandering it and saying how much you dislike it. how it's not blackhat, how we are being abused, and other conspiracy theories.

"Okay people things are getting ridiculous here on BBHF as a result of all the Udemy and GB threads." - dislike for both GBs and udemy threads

"If you're sharing something extremely rare and extremely valuable that requires a key that kind of tactic may be understandable but we're talking about a stinking Udemy coupon here" - most people would consider free daily courses valuable.

so no false accusations here, only the cold hard truth.

"Prior to the existence of the Udemy section members were quick to point out, object to, report and demand action if someone was caught marketing on BBHF without buying a BSO or at least posting in the self promotions section."

lies! how would you even know that if you only discovered this section a year ago? it exists for 2! people still object to self promotion, scammers and so on. it seems like you simply don;t understand how this whole thing works

there's also a HUGE difference between members providing free coupons to paid courses and self promotion. YOU GET THE WHOLE PRODUCT FOR FREE! what do the udemy instructors get from this deal? they get REVIEWS and SOCIAL PROOF. that's the whole freaking point. it happens outside of bbhf.

AND EVERYONE IS A WINNER HERE! you are one of the few people who FAIL to see it.

by the way, you are basically suggesting banning the udemy section here, don't you even freaking see it? you just showed your second statement to be a lie!

the udemy section is great.

there are scammers in EVERY section of the forum. if the admin decides to remove this valuable section like you SUGGESTED. then he should remove the download section as well. plenty of scammers and spammers there as well. (even before the udemy section existed.)

i offer solutions. i don't like scammers and that's why i suggested rules, they were approved by a super moderator and are backed by 2 more mods.

after your lies above, i don't think people should believe your other claims about the "admins" and "mods"

there's no ATTACK on bbhf from udemy. it's all in your head. yes, there are scammers and spammers once in a while - JUST LIKE IN ANY OTHER SECTION OF THE FORUM. and that's EXACTLY why we have rules, the new green rules are a great addition.

i talked to the mods plenty of times about the rules, my proof is at the top of this section.

you are not cleaning this forum, you are spamming it with accusations once in a while. you don't offer real solutions, you ask to remove the whole arm instead of the blister on the finger. and it was proven above.

any more lies you'd like to add?

You certainly have a lot of time on your hands.

Please allow me to point out that the "poll" that you pointed out is a poll. It is not a discussion. It is a poll that asks a yes or no question that can only be answered with a yes or a no and does not allow discussion. If you look at the threads (which I know you have but conveniently forgot to mention) you will see that I have said

Quote: Some GB may be okay but BBHF should not take steps to validate or encourage them. Making this GB badge would be a very big strategic error on the part of BBHF.

Which you can find here

You are obviously aware of this thread as you have been stalking my posts online for the purpose of harassing me but you neglected to mention it. Clearly this means you are the liar and you are making false accusations that I am liar which makes you also a hypocrite in addition to a liar because between the two of us the only one trying to trick others into believing something that is not true is you. Lying about someone being a liar means that you are guilty of doing the wrong that you are falsely accusing others of doing. You have now added telling lies about others and making false accusations to your personal attacks and name calling along with your profanity laced tirades and stalking harassment to your list.

I've already proven that you are a LAIR. you clearly said that you don't want GBs or Udemy coupons. even though you stated that you NEVER said that. now lower your head in shame.

the line which you added just proves that you are an inconsistent liar. but we already know that.

PLUS... this is what you wrote in that thread (

):

"I also don't think GB are what BBHF should be about. It's a Black hat forum not a Group buy forum."

"I don't think BBHF should get into the GB thing at all. "

HERE! I MENTIONED IT! AND IT PROVES MY CLAIMS AGAIN! (and i did mentioned parts of that thread before, so that clearly proves you are FALSELY accusing me)

by the way, not mentioning something, doesn't make one a liar(even though i did mention that thread)... you don't even know the definition of a liar which is: "a person who tells lies". (you did that)

the definition of a lie: "to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive"

which you did, proven above.

who's lying again? who's nittpicking here? it's clearly you! you want them to remove both sections, STOP LYING! you're own proof (that thread) goes against your own words.

in the poll you clearly agreed the the GB section shouldn't exist,

when we talked about it later you kept on saying it shouldn't exist.

this is all the proof a person needs:

GhostDefender: "I also don't think GB are what BBHF should be about. It's a Black hat forum not a Group buy forum"

GhostDefender:So go there and do your group buys then. This is the BEST Black Hat Forum for a reason not just the name.

CititzenKane: why should bbhf prevent it from it's members?

GhostDefender: For reasons I have already pointed out and for the reason you have already pointed out, according to you
you can find group buys almost in all the blackhat forums, so there you have it.

CitizenKane: people seem to use it and enjoy the results... we shouldn't remove something just because some people don't like it...

GhostDefender: For reasons I and you have already pointed out, that's why. (really bad reasons i might add)

you also wrote about GBs: "It's just a big bunch of crap that BBHF shouldn't be involved with to begin with."

by the way a poll is an activity in which several or many people are asked a question or a series of questions in order to get information about what most people think about something.

and you think the GB section should be banned, it's that simple - YOU LIED!

a poll is A PART OF A DISCUSSION. you also shared your opinion in detail in that thread.

you clearly have more time on your hands than me writing useless rants about the udemy section. YOU ARE OBSESSED!

i'm not stalking you, you made a statement accusing me of lying. and i did the exact opposite proven that YOU ARE THE LIAR! of course i'll need to provide proof of those claims and so i checked your posts. but i guess that just makes to much goddamn sense for someone illogical like yourself.

you clearly don't understand what harassment means. this is a public forum and i'm allowed to criticize liars who post useless things on the forum (with no proof)

you posted something stupid on the udemy section (which i visit everyday) and i reacted.

unlike you, i come here to benefit from the section, but you come here to complain about it. and that annoys me (just like many other members)

let me ask you this, do we really want liars on this forum?

You are clearly not reading the entire thread and are only stalking me on the forum and looking at only my posts and not taking them in their context. The subject of the GBs you are referring to in the discussion are not asking if GBs should be allowed. They are asking about things like, what kinds of procedures should BBHF get involved in to make sure GBs are not abused and whether or not BBHF should get more involved in GBs by encouraging them by offering members a GB badge.

So when I am saying I don't think BBHF should be involved I am not saying GBs should be banned. I am saying BBHF should not make itself a mediator and arbitrator of GBs or encouraging more GBs by offering a GB badge. You are trying to take words out of context to make people believe something about me that is not true. This means according to your own definition that you are a liar. You are also clearly stalking and harassing me by following me all over the boards and calling me names in your profanity laced rants while making false accusations against me.

You are clearly not reading the entire thread and are only stalking me on the forum and looking at only my posts and not taking them in their context. The subject of the GBs you are referring to in the discussion are not asking if GBs should be allowed. They are asking about things like, what kinds of procedures should BBHF get involved in to make sure GBs are not abused and whether or not BBHF should get more involved in GBs by encouraging them by offering members a GB badge.

So when I am saying I don't think BBHF should be involved I am not saying GBs should be banned. I am saying BBHF should not make itself a mediator and arbitrator of GBs or encouraging more GBs by offering a GB badge. You are trying to take words out of context to make people believe something about me that is not true. This means according to your own definition that you are a liar. You are also clearly stalking and harassing me by following me all over the boards and calling me names in your profanity laced rants while making false accusations against me.

(05-02-2015, 03:42 AM)Normal Wrote:

i mentioned two threads in which you talked about GBs,

one of which was clearly about whether GBs should exist in the first place.
you clearly said NO.

the other one was you talking shit about it and how BBHF shouldn't get involved... by creating that section they are involved you dummy!

the only way for them to not be involved in GBs is to delete the section.

the thread was originally about the criteria for a trusted GB organizer badge until you started yet another pointless rant about how bbhf shouldn't be involved in GBs IN THE FIRST PLACE. (when they already are).

then we got to this conversation:

GhostDefender:So go there and do your group buys then. This is the BEST Black Hat Forum for a reason not just the name.

CititzenKane: b]why should bbhf prevent it from it's members?[/b]

CitizenKane: people seem to use it and enjoy the results... we shouldn't remove something just because some people don't like it...

which proves your intentions.

a poll is A PART OF A DISCUSSION. you also shared your opinion in detail in that thread.

and i'll write this part again:

i'm not stalking you, you made a statement accusing me of lying. and i did the exact opposite proven that YOU ARE THE LIAR! of course i'll need to provide proof of those claims and so i checked your posts. but i guess that just makes to much goddamn sense for someone illogical like yourself.

you clearly don't understand what harassment means. this is a public forum and i'm allowed to criticize liars who post useless things on the forum (with no proof)

you posted something stupid on the udemy section (which i visit everyday) and i reacted.

unlike you, i come here to benefit from the section, but you come here to complain about it. and that annoys me (just like many other members)

the only time you hear from me is when you write stupid stuff in the udemy section.

the GB stuff are from month ago, they were at the top of the download section so people can post their opinions on the subject...

you chose to go against GBs in general, when that wasn't even the discussion.

i participated in other GB discussion as well, to find SOLUTIONS to the issues, you were trying to screw it up like you always do. YOU NEVER PROVIDE ACTUAL SOLUTIONS!

i think your following statement sums it up the best: (from the thread: "HOW TO MAKE THE BBHF BETTER... SHARE YOUR TIPS HERE!")

"There are two rules that are killing BBHF.

1. Allowing GBs. I am not entirely opposed to GBs but I think it they should be taken off the forum or at least relegated to those with executive access. "

you are not entirely opposed to GBs, but they should be either banned from the forum or restricted so only a handful of members(executive access means, the public GB section and current vip GB section would be deleted) can use them? yes you are definitely not OPPOSED to GBs.... (sarcasm)

and here's what a mod wrote about your ridiculous rant:

"Don't like a section or thread - stay out of it. - Why the hell anyone would float around a section of threads that they have ZERO interest in amazes me. Reminds me of all the bullshit and whining about adult related shares and threads."

i am interested in this section, and that's why i'm here... there are lots of comments about udemy from you on this section which i didn't comment about, but this sh*t is getting ridiculous. WE ALL KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS BY NOW.

you want both sections banned from this forum, is there anyone else here who agrees with that? most people seem to actually enjoy them.

now stop lying, and start doing something productive. instead of writing useless rants use the courses that you got to make some freaking money.

at this pointy i think I've proven my points. you are a LIAR.

and anyone can go to the threads i mentioned and see your lies / opinions themselves.

(05-02-2015, 03:42 AM)Normal Wrote:

i mentioned two threads in which you talked about GBs,

one of which was clearly about whether GBs should exist in the first place.
you clearly said NO.

the other one was you talking shit about it and how BBHF shouldn't get involved... by creating that section they are involved you dummy!

the only way for them to not be involved in GBs is to delete the section.

the thread was originally about the criteria for a trusted GB organizer badge until you started yet another pointless rant about how bbhf shouldn't be involved in GBs IN THE FIRST PLACE. (when they already are).

then we got to this conversation:

CititzenKane: b]why should bbhf prevent it from it's members?[/b]

which proves your intentions.

and i'll write this part again:

the only time you hear from me is when you write stupid stuff in the udemy section.

the GB stuff are from month ago, they were at the top of the download section so people can post their opinions on the subject...

you chose to go against GBs in general, when that wasn't even the discussion.

i participated in other GB discussion as well, to find SOLUTIONS to the issues, you were trying to screw it up like you always do. YOU NEVER PROVIDE ACTUAL SOLUTIONS!

i think your following statement sums it up the best: (from the thread: "HOW TO MAKE THE BBHF BETTER... SHARE YOUR TIPS HERE!")

"There are two rules that are killing BBHF.

1. Allowing GBs. I am not entirely opposed to GBs but I think it they should be taken off the forum or at least relegated to those with executive access. "

you are not entirely opposed to GBs, but they should be either banned from the forum or restricted so only a handful of members(executive access means, the public GB section and current vip GB section would be deleted) can use them? yes you are definitely not OPPOSED to GBs.... (sarcasm)

and here's what a mod wrote about your ridiculous rant:

"Don't like a section or thread - stay out of it. - Why the hell anyone would float around a section of threads that they have ZERO interest in amazes me. Reminds me of all the bullshit and whining about adult related shares and threads."

i am interested in this section, and that's why i'm here... there are lots of comments about udemy from you on this section which i didn't comment about, but this sh*t is getting ridiculous. WE ALL KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS BY NOW.

you want both sections banned from this forum, is there anyone else here who agrees with that? most people seem to actually enjoy them.

now stop lying, and start doing something productive. instead of writing useless rants use the courses that you got to make some freaking money.

at this pointy i think I've proven my points. you are a LIAR.

and anyone can go to the threads i mentioned and see your lies / opinions themselves.