Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[REQUEST] Admin login

Ok, you know when the box comes up that tells you insert the admin login and password?
Well could someone create me one of those that dosnt make the passwords dots?

I really need this! Should be simple but I dont know, and I cant do it my self because i dont own visual basic :/

Try googleing it. I don't know because I don't use vbs

Quote:(12-05-2012, 01:13 AM)workaholics Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Try googleing it. I don't know because I don't use vbs

I tried googling it, just popped up results for website admin pages

I have some knowledge of VB, so let me get this staright, you want me to make a login program with a username and password?

I don't even do VB and I know it's just a simple setting on the textbox.

If your asking for how to remove those dots in a password:
Look under the setting for the specific text box (the password text box) and there is an option for how to display characters.

If your asking for someone to implement a login system:
Those can take up to $100. Though you can use netseal licensing system. That is partially free and partially cheap and easy to set up. Though be aware some people can hack into netseal (but again, it's free).

Quote:(12-05-2012, 01:42 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Can I ask why you need this? Can't you just copy and past into the boxes or something?

So i can have a kid in my school type in the administrator password, and then I get it.
Sounds stupid but whatever.

Quote: (12-05-2012, 06:06 AM)Mustnabs Wrote:

If your asking for how to remove those dots in a password:
Look under the setting for the specific text box (the password text box) and there is an option for how to display characters.

If your asking for someone to implement a login system:
Those can take up to $100. Though you can use netseal licensing system. That is partially free and partially cheap and easy to set up. Though be aware some people can hack into netseal (but again, it's free).

It just needs to be a simple login box that looks like a administrator login for a computer,
Ex. You want to install a program. It dosnt need to do anything just be typed in to.

Quote: (12-05-2012, 04:25 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

I have some knowledge of VB, so let me get this staright, you want me to make a login program with a username and password?

Yep, Exactly. Just needs to look similar to administrator login for a computer.

Can I ask why you need this? Can't you just copy and past into the boxes or something?

Can't you just have him save the password in a file and just give you the file or you trying to steal the password from him that he stole from the admin?

Quote:(12-05-2012, 02:12 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Can't you just have him save the password in a file and just give you the file or you trying to steal the password from him that he stole from the admin?

Im trying to steal it, and i really don't have any other ideas besides this. Got any suggestions?