Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 441 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Rate this logo

[Image: EbOfYac.png]

Pretty basic to be honest. Not a fan of the colour choice, either.

Its essentially just a box with text in it with the logo on their site partially cut off.

[Image: lop_d400.png]

In my opinion, it could have been made better.

Classy but as @Satan said more creativeness and effort could have been put into it.

Quote:(02-07-2017, 07:19 PM)Botanicals Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Classy but as @Satan said more creativeness and effort could have been put into it.

Check post above

5/10. Maybe add some shading to make it pop or try a rustic feel, put it on a worn wooden shield or something?

Quote:(02-07-2017, 06:51 PM)Satan Wrote:

Pretty basic to be honest. Not a fan of the colour choice, either.

Its essentially just a box with text in it with the logo on their site partially cut off.

[Image: lop_d400.png]

In my opinion, it could have been made better.
Thats funny cause I also made that

Quote:(02-07-2017, 07:37 PM)OutOfSight Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2017, 07:19 PM)Botanicals Wrote:

Check post above

Still... I guess it's just not my style.

It's nothing special, it isn't my style. It isn't bad by any means it's just not appealing to me.

Nice but I think it can be nicer.

Looks fine to me, i love clean, simple designs. and this is just that