Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 244 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
(Request) Bypassing BIOS Password

Hey Guys, i need some help bypassing bios password, to boot konboot off a flashdrive. but it asks me for a BIOS password to get full access to the bios any help on bypassing it or resetting the password any possible ways

The Operating System is Windows 8, It has a 3 Try limit and if you try 3 times it will be locked until you shutoff the computer.

The BIOS password is there for a reason, it shouldn't be easy to bypass
I've heard stories of the password actually resetting if you unplug the computer, pull out the CMOS battery and wait for a couple of minutes before turning it on again (I don't know if this actually works but you could try it)
I have an idea for a second method but you'll have to give me some info about the BIOS on the motherboard, specifically if there is a try limit for the password

Quote:(12-13-2017, 11:56 AM)PythonRaze Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The Operating System is Windows 8, It has a 3 Try limit and if you try 3 times it will be locked until you shutoff the computer.

Does the BIOS have a password limit?

The Limit is if you Enter a password 3 times it will lock until you restart the computer.

Quote:(12-13-2017, 12:20 PM)PythonRaze Wrote:

The Limit is if you Enter a password 3 times it will lock until you restart the computer.

Ok, so try this:
Quote:(12-13-2017, 11:49 AM)Pikami Wrote:

I've heard stories of the password actually resetting if you unplug the computer, pull out the CMOS battery and wait for a couple of minutes before turning it on again (I don't know if this actually works but you could try it)

If it gets down to it, you might just have to re-flash the BIOS.

Just take out CMOS, wait ~15 minutes and put it back in, BIOS would be reset.

Depending on the BIOS Itself and the manufacturer, you may be able to gain access via a backdoor password.

Here's a list:

In my experience, It has failed the majority of times but there has been a handful of occasions that It's succeeded.

Pull out the CMOS battery that's on the motherboard.

Or toggle the position of the jumper. In order to find the right one you might need to look at the manual of the motherboard. Once you are done, turn on your pc, check if the password has been changed, turn off your pc and change the jumper to it's original position.