Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 244 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
(Request) Bypassing BIOS Password

Taking the cmos battery out will not work in newer systems, you need a software called "PASSCAPE" to help you recover it

Quote:(12-13-2017, 10:07 PM)Malvagio+ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pull out the CMOS battery that's on the motherboard.

Or toggle the position of the jumper. In order to find the right one you might need to look at the manual of the motherboard. Once you are done, turn on your pc, check if the password has been changed, turn off your pc and change the jumper to it's original position.

This. The CMOS battery saves BIOS settings (including the password), but most motherboards will have jumper pins you can short out to reset the password. That info will be in the motherboard manual.

@"PythonRaze", given It's around a month since your Initial request, just touching base to see where you're at.

Do you still require assistance?

@"mothered" Thank You for the support i am fine, i found out that the manufacturer of the computer had a Small hole you would get a small object/needle and pock it, once doing that you will have accesses to a Terminal Menu that has options of resetting the Bios setting to factory Condition, i manged to reverse engineer the code of the function of the whole program that does that, and it seems to be in .Bat format i shall be releasing the code for everyone to use soon.

Quote:(01-17-2018, 10:58 AM)PythonRaze Wrote:

@"mothered" Thank You for the support i am fine, i found out that the manufacturer of the computer had a Small hole you would get a small object/needle and pock it, once doing that you will have accesses to a Terminal Menu that has options of resetting the Bios setting to factory Condition, i manged to reverse engineer the code of the function of the whole program that does that, and it seems to be in .Bat format i shall be releasing the code for everyone to use soon.

A couple things on this.

1. You don't reverse engineer a batch file, it's not only not a program but its a script that requires it to be in source code format already. You just simply open it in a text editor
2. I seem to remember there being a command sequence in windows that lets you overwrite the BIOS password... quick google found it

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[Image: 1MbQb4o.png]

Yes i understand but the file was secured i had to reverse engineer a part of it to access the file.

Quote:(01-17-2018, 10:58 AM)PythonRaze Wrote:

Good to read all Is fine.

I look forward to your contribution of the code.

i think it must be handled by a computer technician!

Quote:(02-10-2018, 10:02 AM)benken Wrote:

I don't know what you mean by that. a "computer technician" is often some guy with a high school GED who works for $8/hr installing antivirus software on uninformed people's computers. It's pretty easy to clear CMOS, it's just an EEPROM. Most operating systems even include support for this. For example, you can do this in windows with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(02-11-2018, 05:23 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 10:02 AM)benken Wrote:

I don't know what you mean by that. a "computer technician" is often some guy with a high school GED who works for $8/hr installing antivirus software on uninformed people's computers. It's pretty easy to clear CMOS, it's just an EEPROM. Most operating systems even include support for this. For example, you can do this in windows with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I thought it would be very tough becoz messing with cmos and bios can be very bad!
Sorry anyway,
Thank you very much!